1. Is it Disrupting gameplay behavior?

Like the title says, I need help in determining if it's an example of Disrupting gameplay behavior, that is bannable so the next time I see it, I'll make screenshots and properly report it.
    Earlier today I joined pvp raid for "For the Alliance" achievement. Some people warned us at the beginning that this was fake raid and it will fail, but like other 40 gullible fools I ignored them. Turns out they were right. Raid leader was cooperating with 3 other BiS players. They used the following trick: prot pala tagged the boss right before the raid attacks, survives attacks and then get the achievement or the kill. While whole raid gets nothing. Turns out they have been doing it for some time now just for fun. They have done it twice today (all 4 bosses if you believe the hearsay, but I saw them kill 2 bosses right in front of me), and no idea how many times before. It's a huge waste of time (around 2 hours) and we can hardly do anything about those trolls through game means, discounting creating second account and making BiS Horde pvp toon.
    So, is it disrupting gameplay behavior or just some unavoidable risk you take when joining pugs?

2. It's just how it is.
    Have to make the group yourself or go with trusted players, at least core of the group.

3. Seems like you were baited since a guy was involved and they change factions like socks, but the more I think about it the more that situation's messed up.

You can have an entirely legit raid, with no spies and no griefers who'd leave before pulling.
    Someone who saw the LFM FTH/FTA in chat can get into one of the cities with a couple of friends and instantly log off and wait for your raid to get near so they can steal tag(They're more likely just perma offline next to the boss).
    You can tell your raid not to attack the boss so the griefers are forced to fight it on their own and die in the process which they wont if they're geared, mission impossible right?
    Even if they all listen, 3 people is enough for a measly city boss if the other side is friendly with them, they'll never get attacked since there's also your raid there and it'd mean insta-death for defenders.

Just applaud the griefers for seeing the opportunities granted to them I guess.
    Since they do it often you could give reports a try, but I wouldn't hold any hopes of it doing a thing.
    Someone else would come along and copy it.

4. Sounds like something bannable. basically, false advertising. raid leader promote a raid wich turns out to be a scam. this is not different than selling primoes then quickly changing the price right before the trade.

5. This being something to ban for would be a stretch.

6. Also people could be set up, random makes a party on the other side and leader has no knowledge of it.

If city leaders' tags worked similar to honor kills where participation in the fight counted toward the kill whether or not they're grouped with others that'd remove the problem.
    Otherwise we might see meta where you'll need to form parties on both factions just to get the achievement, might be fun.

7. I see. Thank you for the answers. Guess, I'll have to be more careful from now on. I've been playing on Warmane for several years now. Casually, with long break, but I have For the Horde/Alliance achievement on several of my toon. I once ran into a pvp raid where leader was coordinating with friends on opposite fraction and lead us to slaughter, but that happened only once (he was constantly stalling our ride to let his friends gather raid and then led us through the gates lol. At that time I didn't know there were other ways into the city). These griefers though... is something new. Props to them for knowing their classes and able to kill the boss in 3-men team. Although I would prefer if they did it without making fools of other players.

To Sakusesu. No, it was not a random party. Leader was coordinating with them, because they always hit the boss we were moving on to, exactly at the time of our arrival. I would think it's very unlikely that random bunch of people just happen to hit exactly the same boss (twice in a row) we were targeting out of 4 of them, across 2 different continents.

8. Do you mind me asking why?
    I mean, idling in RHC is bannable according to the rules.
    "[Realm] Players Code of Conduct [Updated: May 31, 2023]
    NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    Disrupting gameplay: ...... joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

I not trying to be smart, just really want to understand. In the example from the rules only 4 people are affected. In my case, 40 people in the raid were scammed.

9. No, it was not a random party. Leader was coordinating with them,
    Knew it from one of the names you listed, I was referring to the "something bannable" post and below it.

10. Do you mind me asking why?
    Disrupting gameplay: ...... joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

I not trying to be smart, just really want to understand. In the example from the rules only 4 people are affected. In my case, 40 people in the raid were scammed.
    Let me try to portray how absurd this is.
    I join a "LK" run, but we disband at LDW, because 3 dudes decided to quit. I wAs sCaMmEd. And then the next step, group just disbands, now 24 people must be banned, because I wAs sCaMmEd, i didn't get the LK run.

It's pretty much "someone else didnt give me what I want, ban them", how can anyone even say it out loud with straight face, I wonder.

11. Do you mind me asking why?

That rule is about RDFs and being idle in them to force people to kick you so they can progress and you don't have to deal the debuff for leaving.
    It has no parallel whatsoever with what you're describing here. It's about the action and the purpose, not how many people are affected.

Regarding the topic itself, all you will get by posting this on the Forums are a variety of opinions that have no bearing on how GMs will judge such specific case. If you want an actual answer you should open an in-game ticket to ask the GMs directly for an answer of where they stand in this. No matter the opinions you get here, it's them who will make the call.

12. Let me try to portray how absurd this is.
    I join a "LK" run, but we disband at LDW, because 3 dudes decided to quit. I wAs sCaMmEd. And then the next step, group just disbands, now 24 people must be banned, because I wAs sCaMmEd, i didn't get the LK run.

It's pretty much "someone else didnt give me what I want, ban them", how can anyone even say it out loud with straight face, I wonder.
    You are missing the point. It's not about my wishes and wants, it's about assembling the raid for the sole purpose to making fun of people. Your example is completely wrong. The goal of the pvp raid I was talking about was to get an achievement. Using your pve raid example, but making it go along with my question, would be something like this: someone assemble ICC raid to get specific achievements and then Purposefully fail achievement conditions just for laugh at seeing people frustrated.

Anyways, Obnoxious, in the post below yours, answered my question. So there is no point in further discussion. Everyone, thank you for your opinions and answers. Have fun in the game and good luck with the loot. :)