1. It's a tough curve especially for new players with less resources, but it's been the normal for so long it's the old normal. It's time to be introspective and be resourceful, rather than ranting (without any discussion?) and knowing deep down that nothing's going to change.

Yes it's a game and we're supposed to have fun with it. However, finding fault everywhere and wanting everyone to change to accommodate your needs isn't playing 'the' game, you're only hurting yourself. Why not embrace the difficulty and seek ways to gear up? Making your own raids is playing the game. Doing ICC dungeons and farming enblems is playing the game. Heck, even if raiding progress is too slow for your liking, even farming gold and doing professions to buy gear IS playing the game. There's also a store that people can tap into, if you don't mind.

Be resourceful, my friend!

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. Find a guild or start your own raids. But i highly doubt someone will join when they see your gear, because nobody has time to boost you. Yeah, you can do icc 10 with 5.5k gs, you can do 25m aswell but as i said, nobody wants to waste time on someone doing 1k dps. You can easily gear yourself by doing daily dungeons, plenty of good EoT gear, buy some gear with vote points, do weekly quest for extra EoT and EoF, do VoA and there you go, in a few weeks you are ready for ICC 10 man and maybe 25 man, if you are in a guild you will most likely get a spot and gear yourself much faster.

If someone sets high gs req, that means they want fast and smooth run, but sadly even that doesnt guarantee a quick run because 80% of icecrown are just braindead players with zero knowledge of the class they are playing and zero knowledge of boss mechanics.

4. Stuck at 4.6k? Wtf?
    My last char i leveled and get to 5.2k in less than a week, still going to work 5/7 days.

5.2k is achievable by fos/pos/hor hc and some emblems of Triumph, which You can farm like crazy using rdf. That's enough for icc 10 alt runs.

5. Guys, you want to much from retail child. They are used to dungeons giving out pre-BiS items, where you ding max level and after week of dungeons ready to finish HC raids.

And yes, I've played retail, i know what I'm talking about. Even on last patches of expansion you just hop in and enjoy effortless ride to good gear that gets replaced only by lucky drops from weekly chest or raid BiS items.

6. to be honest Lord is 100% better than icecrown (talking about the people only).

It is way more noob friendly , (the start) people tend to help more , explain the game and strategy.

On icecrown everything have to be fast. Tank pulling when healing out of mana , and if this is a wipe they kick the healer ....

I really wish Lord wasn t hardcore raid.

First 12