Hey there as the title states im looking be a part of so let me say some things about myself

Im a old veteran of the game i have been playing since WOTLK was the current expansion on retail
i was a semi-hardcore raider and i cleared almost every expansion i played since then which has been WOTLK - Cataclysm - MoP - WoD but quit towards the end because it sucked then i played - Legion cleared everything up to the last raid because then i quit again since yea it sucked then came back in BFA cleared the first raid and quit again because yea it sucked lmao then i came back in shadowlands and played to the current expansion but i miss my old WOTLK so i found out about this server and so now im here .. yea i am brand spanking new to the server and just very recently dinged 80 so no im not a new scrub im a old veteran scrub lol but nah i can hold my own ;) but here is where my struggles begin i dont know a soul on here so i am on my own which dont exactly make things easy so if there is anyone out there interested in bringing this man on and show me the ropes of the server and what not hit me up on my Toon Mxtt on the realm IceCrown .. see you on there hopefully Cheers ! Matt