1. Character not visible on Warmane Trade

I added my night elf druid and human paladin on Warmane Trade to sell it, its saying that sale is active, but the problem is that when I search my char on Warmane Trade, selected which realm, I can't see my char listed there, even tried with CTRL+F to find by nick and its not there... It can be a problem because then I can't sell my character if people can't see it.

Anyone else having this kind of problem? I put them on sale few hours ago.

Thank you.

2. This is a bump!

Sale is active but character not visible on warmane trade, anyone can help and explain why is this happening? Because I can't sell a character like this if people cant see it.

3. Anyone have a solution?

I had to cancel again, put it on warmane trade again 2 hours ago and my char is not visible on warmane trade... idk if this is a bug or what, this way is not possible to sell a char.

4. Anyone have a solution?

I had to cancel again, put it on warmane trade again 2 hours ago and my char is not visible on warmane trade... idk if this is a bug or what, this way is not possible to sell a char.
    So it's listed under "Characters I'm Selling"?
    Did you check trade with other account?

5. So it's listed under "Characters I'm Selling"?
    Did you check trade with other account?
    Yes.

Also created another account just to check and same problem, sale is active but character not listed on warmane trade, so that means I won't be able to sell it.

6. Solved, thread can be locked.
    So.. What was it? It would be nice to leave an answer for those who may end up reading this thread.

7. So.. What was it? It would be nice to leave an answer for those who may end up reading this thread.
    When I add a char to be sold for 30 coins, happens that it wont show there by system because there are many chars, so increase a price and it will be listed.