1. No item bonuses

Green feet have lost their item bonus, leaving only their armor. How is this possible?

2. The item in question? Where was it obtained? Does it still provide bonuses, but aren't listed on the item?

3. Item bought at auction, "Durable Boots of the Falcon".
    When compared, shows bonuses. Only armor is visible on the thing itself. Only gives armor.

4. The item in question? Where was it obtained? Does it still provide bonuses, but aren't listed on the item?
    Item bought at auction, "Durable Boots of the Falcon".
    When compared, shows bonuses. Only armor is visible on the thing itself. Only gives armor.

5. Item bought at auction, "Durable Boots of the Falcon".
    The item ended up in the game for whatever reason without stats. Don't think there's any help even if you made an in-game ticket.

You could backup your cache folder and see if deleting it helps.

6. The item ended up in the game for whatever reason without stats. Don't think there's any help even if you made an in-game ticket.

You could backup your cache folder and see if deleting it helps.
    Thanks for the answer.

7. This is a pretty rare bug but I can confirm it has happened to me in the past too, all stats disappeared from an item that has a random affix like Tiger, Gorilla, Whale etc. I got no idea what caused it and it has been almost a year since it happened to me but it definitely happened several times.