1. All characters deleted (premium account)

Hello there, I logged before 2 days and I noticed that all of my characters are deleted.
    I tried to restore characters, but Main character was naked and gender changed?
    What happens?
    Please help, i play here about 5 years, never happened something like this...

2. Pretty clear that someone got access to your account and messed with it.

3. Hello there, I logged before 2 days and I noticed that all of my characters are deleted.
    What happens?
    This is the reason why people should keep enabled 2FA to prevent these types of things, my friend also had this problem but they stole his gold and items only, he was the only one who knew the info of account, keep 2FA enabled all the times.

4. Hello there, I logged before 2 days and I noticed that all of my characters are deleted.
    What happens?
    Click here: https://www.warmane.com/account/history

and check if you recognize any different IP.

5. he was the only one who knew the info of account
    That he knew/knows of.

6. "Character Faction Change 30.0 points Sheilun Icecrown June 16, 2023 at 22:00 37.146.209.236"

I checked IP

State/Region:Kaliningradskaya oblast'

City:Kaliningrad
    Edited: June 25, 2023 Reason: mistake