1. ban for ninja loot

Hey i make rs 25 nm then next day i get banned for ninjaloot. i dont know he himself was gm or was friend with one of them ..it has a fast respone unlike other reports:)
    It was rs 25 with cts res it did not drop anyway
    There was pala tank who wip us one time at first miniboss died i ignore and Thought it was not his mistake bcuse we had 4heals he did not use any cd for that anyway in third boss he do not know what to do
    i let him tank adds as pala in helion he did not use wing at start and lost aggro like for 3 or 4 time so i lootban him and feet tank droped he and main tank both roll and pala wins i did not give him he even had feet 277 from dreamwalker pala say i report u and i screenshot his items and next day after that i get banned i made ban appeal and they respone after 8 days
    This case has been reviewed. You were found to be quite clearly ninja looting - failing to pass loot to the appropriate roll winner. Loot ban rules cannot be created mid raid and they must be announced at the start of raid.

Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time
    It's recommended that you review the following,

Code of Conduct:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?65037

Terms of Service:
    https://www.warmane.com/policies/terms

Account Integrity policies:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?251692

Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot.
    Change looting rules... ban loot him for pop in raid consider change looting rules i should say dont lose agro or i banloot you? we have to say everything? how about he had better feet ????
    unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).so if he tank and roll for tanking no matter he need or not he had to get for sure? Its a perfect rules of warmane? Or im ******? and should give that if so then say it to fix my raids.. in my next raids i give to higest roll as long he can use it like u rules say rouge can,t roll caster item but a dps caster can roll for spirit items of healers and healers roll for hiting item as long it has spellpower for them and more gs or even dont need it

2. so if he tank and roll for tanking no matter he need or not he had to get for sure?
    Exactly.

Unless the loot rules set at the start say something about only if it's a gear improvement or whatever, he's eligible to roll and win the item. There's no "implied" rule about only being able to win if it's better gear.

3. its not ninja he roll for item that he dont need

no matter what [Grinning Skull Greatboots] hc is better then [Treads of Impending Resurrection] normal for 6k gear tank who need hit and expri

4. That's what I said?

The only rule we enforce on that sort of thing is that the character must be able to equip/use the item. Anything beyond that comes from any loot rules you want to create - and properly communicate to all participants - for raids you lead. You didn't add such rule to give players the informed choice to not join your raid, therefore got banned for not giving an item to someone who won it according to the loot rules in place. By not giving him the item you created a loot rule on the spot.

5. so it means if people want to ninja they are eligible to do it
    lead rule before raid huh? like pala if u dont use cd and die u will banloot or if u loose agro u will banloot i never seen raid that lead say somthing like this did u? like someone have sts and roll death choice or skull becus they want it ? or what if they roll for someone else ? its just like what i said up there its a perfect rules of warmane that running for many years:)

6. No, it means you have to make proper raid rules if you want to later enforce them.

7. sure sure perfect rules are sure dont know that pala tank named Neroi?

8. Ah yes... you can't accept that you're to blame for your own mistake, so it must be a conspiracy...

You were banned.
    Your appeal was denied.
    If you do the same again, you will be banned again, a longer one for a repeat.
    End of story.