1. Getting 12 minutes dungeon cooldown because of leavers

Okay, today I wanted to farm EoT's for gear, joined RHC and I get a call after 5-10-15 minutes, then tank or healers leave without a reason (Maybe they don't like that dungeon and lazy to play), okay he left immediately, when that happens then others also leave because they know that getting a healer or a tank is hard.

It's okay for leavers to get a 30 minutes cooldown, but why do I need to get a 12 minutes cooldown because of them? I want to play, that's why I play this game, I hope that this thread won't*be deleted by a moderator.

Is it possible for developers to make that people who don't go "Leave Dungeon" option to not get any cooldown, because they are ruining my gameplay, now every time I enter RHC I'm praying to be a normal run without leavers.

I don't blame Warmane, I blame blizzard for making stupid system, adding a cooldown to players who don't leave dungeons*(group disbanded because of leavers).

By the way I'm playing horde if someone asks.

2. Just a fresh image taken, one more cooldown because of leavers: https://imgur.com/a/anNM2S5

It's impossible to play RHC.

Devs please remove cooldowns for people who don't use options to leave a dungeon.

3. Making your own group to spam RDF HC is close to not an issue at all. But you chose to rely on flawed Blizzard system.
    Just search for heal and tank on global and enjoyy.

4. Making your own group to spam RDF HC is close to not an issue at all. But you chose to rely on flawed Blizzard system.
    Okay, thank you.

5. July 4, 2023  
    Making your own group to spam RDF HC is close to not an issue at all. But you chose to rely on flawed Blizzard system.
    Except that it was implemented by warmane and it is not how blizzard dev made the game. they did it so people don't join rdf hc and leave just to troll.

6. July 4, 2023  
    Except that it was implemented by warmane and it is not how blizzard dev made the game. they did it so people don't join rdf hc and leave just to troll.
    None of this is true.

7. Topic can be locked, problem is solved, I changed to alliance and now I dont have that problem, horde side is a hell for RDF...

8. Except that it was implemented by warmane and it is not how blizzard dev made the game. they did it so people don't join rdf hc and leave just to troll.
    You are wrong, this cooldown also existed in blizzard's servers, but it wasn't working or enabled in warmane until the last couple years. The following hidden debuff is applied as soon as you join a dungeon group https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/spell=...ngeon-cooldown. Completing the dungeon will take you more than 15 minutes so you won't get to see it in that case.

What's warmane's doing is that if you get called to join a dungeon and leave the queue instead of joining you get a cooldown of two minutes or so.