1. Just asking how to gear, need help. Need Guild

Hello guys, i want to ask something.
    All of the Guilds are asking for 6gs+, but how should i go there? No one is making icc10 or 25 normal, so the people can gear.

I am searching for a guild, that likes to ride all of the raids, to have people, so i can have my 5-6 alts and play with other champ every 2-3 days.

I am from Lordaeron, i have exp and know the tacts, but i need a normal guild, so i can gear my chars. With the pugs, they are such a trollers....

Need Help... i am Alliance with:
    Disco Priest
    Fire Mage
    Tank/dps War
    Holy/dps Paladin
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Rdudu/Balance
    Tank/dps DK

2. make your own raids, making an ICC10 is easy, if you are afraid of trolling/not knowing tacts/etc ask for discord
    gearing up to 6.2 is pretty easy

3. July 3, 2023  
    There are several progressive guilds that brings lower geared players and gear them up but they get filled quite fast and dont advertise as much as some other high end raiding guilds that use 10 characters to spam global chatt 24/7 with flood addons while afking. The best way to find a progressing guild is imo to ask around ingame, specially in raids.

4. July 4, 2023  
    First step is you need to decide if you really want to progress and hardcore raid as the guilds you mentioned are often trying to emulate that culture and farm hence their requirements. If you are enjoying the game with your many characters/exploring, then these guilds may not realistically be the right place for you.

Second step is if you do want to join that group of 6k+ 6.2+ players, you need to first commit to a character. Having a bunch of characters without 4 piece tier set, under 5.6k gs is the red flag of a player who either a) does not know what they are doing or b) has problems committing to a class/spec on a consistent basis. In addition, it can give the impression of a lack of mastery on any one character. After all, if you are always switching, when are you perfecting?

Third step is as other people mentioned in their replies. After you have committed to a a character, research what items you need from emblems of frost or from bosses. Organize raids targetting that specific gear for yourself and if appropriate, add a reservation for that item as you are taking on the responsibility of the raid leader and spending time and effort organizing. The other alternative is donating.

Fourth and final step is to network. Find/play with good players consistently and become friends with them. You will get invites to runs and join guild discords and eventually get to that elite level.