1. Account characters

Hello, checking back after years (post 2018-2019), i have a blood elf paladin and a night elf druid.

the data isn't loading when i log in, i just wanted to know if you guys had to remove them due to inactivity or are they still there.

most of my play time consisted of leveling up. i'm not seeing anything on armory or barracks. i would be greatful if a moderator was able to check if my characters are still there.

2. Low levels (below 51 starting from this year, previously was 21 iirc) are deleted in annual inactivity cleanup. Premium account are excluded from it. Characters from seasonal realm Frostmourne (seasons 1 & 2) are gone. Characters from Molten are gone forever.
    What do you mean by "data isn't loading"? Have you checked everything? Armory, in game, on your account page? If you didn't log in game, you might not find them due to their names being removed due to inactivity. If you can't see them in game, make sure you are on correct realm. If it stays same, check your account and trade history on site for any suspicious actions.