Greetings,

I have been a long-time player on the Frostwolf server, and recently I started playing on Icecrown. I come from Morocco, which is located in the northwest of Africa.

I am interested in making a donation to the Warmane store. Unfortunately, none of the payment methods seem to work for me, despite multiple attempts.

My Visa card is not authorized for payment, Fasterpay is experiencing system issues that prevent me from paying, and Paysafecard is not accepted in my country. All the other payment options yield the same result.

I have read in the FAQs that PayPal will not be available as an option. It is disappointing not being able to donate and enjoy the privileges given to donor players.

Are there any plans to introduce new donation methods? Alternatively, could there be a moderator in the Customer Relations Center who can accept payments from individuals unable to donate through the existing methods and provide an equivalent in return?

Alternatively, is there any alternative way to donate via credit card on Warmane using a different payment card, similar to Paysafecard, that is allowed in Morocco?