1. July 3, 2023  

Macros building

do you know how to make macro for target mousover and then target if mouse is not let loose but self if i press alt ??? i want my dispel on E for mousover and if mouse is pressed then just on target but when i press alt it casts on self anyway … is there macro for it ?

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists]Dispel Magic(Rank 2)
    /cast Dispel Magic(Rank 2)

it looks like this ... it does not work with ALT for self cast... what should i change here ?
    PS. Thank you for sharing.

2. July 3, 2023  
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod, @mouseover, exists] Dispel Magic(Rank 2)
    /cast [nomod] Dispel Magic(Rank 2)
    /cast [mod:alt, @player] dispel magic(rank 2)

try something like this

3. July 3, 2023  
    thank you! what does nomod stand for and why do we need to have macros for all of spells.. should be like i click in spell book for some spells to have mousover feature and some like dispell that can be used on enemy, friend and self should have enough with self from alt working and mousover by clicked in spell book. otherwise some newcomers doesnot want or even know how to make this game gr8 . simplicity is Genius!

4. July 3, 2023  
    i havent tried it yet thou.. have internet issues.

5. July 3, 2023  
    Behavior changes when you cast spells trough macro, it just does what is in macro. So it does not recognize self cast button modifier and you have to add it manually. I think it would work without "nomodifier" line as long as you have only 1 type of modifier in macro, "alt" key in this example. Never got too deep into that, but in essence that "nomod" tells to cast that spell if modifier key is not being held down.