1. July 9, 2023  

"Rare" World Bosses

+20man "rare" World bosses.

One would spawn in world at a time, rotating between ten different WBs, all with different, yet familiar tactics and mechanics. Spawntimer could be anything from 2 to 8 hours.

Point would be to make old zones relevant again, and give players a chance at going for rare raids. The kicker, would be rare loot, primarily store items (Scrolls, Flag of Ownership, Tabards, mounts, pets, toys, etc.) - What's important here is, that nothing that drops from these rare bosses, are on some BiS list. It's all just fun and games!

2. July 9, 2023  
    I support this, fun world bosses for warmane that drop warmane custom miscelaneous loot would be cool.
    Absolutely no "Real" loot, only monkey sphere/xmog/toys/fun/pets/etc

3. July 9, 2023  
    So basically what happen during christmas, the whole year instead?

4. July 9, 2023  
    Also they must be kiteable to cities. (not a sarcasm)

5. July 9, 2023  
    And only for high levels, so they can go and destroy low level NPC's and players on their way, further increasing the amount of gank threads.
    Though it could attract some high level wPvP in changing environment, with boss participating there too, if players are close enough.

In my opinion, some random world bosses wouldn't be too bad, with drops only being cosmetic/fun stuff. Though I think they shouldn't be on that short respawn timer.

Guess it still falls down to "custom" addition that Warmane isn't fond of. More of event potential, not permanent content.

6. July 9, 2023  
    did't vanilla / tbc have that kind of world bosses?

7. And it should drop Emblems of Frost 5x

8. Do the dragon bosses spawn?
    Pretty sure they do, however I've never seen Azuregos. I was able to solo Ysondre about a year ago.