1. Horde getting rekt in BG's

I'm semi-new to WOTLK but seasoned in WOW classic and TBC. Pretty amazed how unbalanced PVP is.
    Currently as Horde, we win about 1 in every 4 BG's (based on my current stats)
    Ally just absolutely steamroll, and tbh it's pretty annoying knowing I'll log in and lose regardless........

Any help?

2. I'm alliance and I had 8 loses in a row, playing on IceCrown realm, what should I say?

it always depends on players, time, who is serious or screwing around just fighting in middle, or testing new chars on blackrock realm... Sometimes can be hard, sometimes it's good, we cant always win and we cant always lose, but I totally understand you xD

3. No idea what you are talking about, Ezrage. ContactSekta is correct, although I think it is much worse than even he thinks. I'm sure he will discover this the more he plays.

I play both Alliance (warlock) and Horde (rogue) on Icecrown. My lock doesn't even need to make an effort in BGs because Alliance ALWAYS win. I think Alliance lose about 1 game in 10 or more.

I have been farming honour and daily Arena Points in BGs on my Horde rogue since Easter and still don't have enough Arena Points for my first Relentless item. I get tired of losing 20 consecutive games so I just switch back to my Alliance character without getting the daily points on my rogue.

4. find a premade, reroll alliance, or pray that warmane will force merc mode on everyone

5. I think the alliance is without a proper PvP Guild now? They moved to Horde...

When I play ali I have a ratio of win/lose around 50/50.

6. No idea what you are talking about, Ezrage. ContactSekta is correct, although I think it is much worse than even he thinks. I'm sure he will discover this the more he plays.

I play both Alliance (warlock) and Horde (rogue) on Icecrown. My lock doesn't even need to make an effort in BGs because Alliance ALWAYS win. I think Alliance lose about 1 game in 10 or more.

I have been farming honour and daily Arena Points in BGs on my Horde rogue since Easter and still don't have enough Arena Points for my first Relentless item. I get tired of losing 20 consecutive games so I just switch back to my Alliance character without getting the daily points on my rogue.
    That's you're problem, you want to buy arena gear and you're not farming arena points. Make a 2v2 team, queue up 10 games, lose all 10 games quickly, get 250 arena points, and enjoy your arena points farm. 3 weeks of farming and you get relentless, rinse repeat.

7. "proper pvp guild"? lmfao. you mean the ones that won't do objectives and only go for kills? yeah that's 99% of the pvp guilds now. the only proper pvp guilds i've seen was VIRTUS which sadly is no more. i really hope those "proper pvp guilds" you speak of stay horde and never come back

8. Who wins a BG is entirely dependent on who has the biggest premade. It's been like this for years. Every single BG, without exception, has at least one premade. If there's one premade on both sides, whoever loses the first fight always leaves and then you'll get a rotation of like 5-10 people who are constantly joining and leaving, making it even harder to win.

Even if they're not doing premade as a guild, you can always spot them. They always have tons of useless buffs, hundreds of thousands of hks, BiS gear and max 1600 arena rating.

9. Every single BG, without exception, has at least one premade.
    clearly you don't play enough bgs or you only play with premades, either way, your opinion is worthless

10. clearly you don't play enough bgs or you only play with premades, either way, your opinion is worthless
    I play plenty, and I wasn't asking for your opinion, so jog on.

11. in case you're too dense to figure this out. it was not written for you, but to let others know you are full of ****

12. played 40 bgs on my fresh orc DK on blackrock, overall win/lose ratio is 50% solo que, I mean some times you lose 3 in row, some times you win that much
    horde mostly suck at wsg and ab

13. Let me just clear things up a bit, the win/loose ratio changes rather drasticly dependent on what time you play, so you could all speak truth but play when the other one sleeps. As a player who only plays healer and raided a lot with pvp groups / hk farmers, if you join a bg as a dps with 5,5k pvp gearscore, your not going to change much unless you try hard to dispel / interupt / stun to help the "big boys" sadly even people who think their good just dps the plate tanker at front whos there just to have focus on him from enemies. When I join as a healer in a bg, just adding 1 healer to my team, is enough to win, I se many times in 5v5 matches in bg's that all 5 of my members would be dead in first 10 seconds, instead I keep them all alive for 30-40 seconds until finally all their 5 dps classes are dead, having proper class combos / healers is super important. Sadly it's very rare to find good players in random bg's not only cause their new but old players who knows how to play have come to the point that they dont really care or try that much due to because of what the bg situation looks like 14 years into wotlk. Want a pro tip? Ask in global for people to go premades with, we used to do that all the time years back and it helped out ALOT when alliance had like 90% winrate (before all the changes to counter the inbalance) and you get atleast a team of 5 who can do 20 times better then you would alone, and in most bg's a good team of 5 that sticks together and help flanking/ split up from the main "cluster **** of people" is exactly what it takes to win.

14. Besides Alliance almost always having a premade usually consisting of good players, Horde get annihilated in BGs because it's a faction played by the mentally challenged.
    Healer just got sapped? Walk away to go solo cap a flag and die to the rezzers.
    Healer just dropped totems expecting you all to go fight the outnumbered group of Alliance? Run away and let him get chased down and killed.
    It's the start of WSG and Alliance are grouped in the middle? Everyone scatter and go do your own thing.
    My favorite is when they complain how bad Horde is and how half of them are in PvE gear, while being in PvE gear themselves.

I faction changed and turned off merc mode, not my problem anymore.

15. pvp guilds and hk farmers are the cancer of warmane

12 Last