1. <Rite of Agony> Icecrown PVE guild - Recruiting new members

Who are we?
    Rite of Agony is a Horde, raiding guild. We have just started to play on Icecrown, having previously played on Frostmourne and a smattering of other private servers. Some of our core members have been playing with eachother for more then three years now.

We are a social guild, who enjoy chatting and bit of banter whilst we play together.
    Full of helpful, friendly players! We believe in helping one another to improve and progress through content together.
    Through when the situation requires, we take a more serious approach.

We have our own Discord, which serves as a means to meet one and another, share information and guides, share memes and have fun!

We aim to progress our ICC25 and RS25 runs, while we're also having fun. We also do achievement runs for multiple raids every week.

What can we offer you?
    A stable, welcoming community of players who will be willing to lend you a hand with whatever you need help with!

Progression! We all know how much pain pug raids can be.

An understanding that real life comes first! We get that everyone has their own real-life commitments, and can’t be online at every hour of the day. We will work around trying to include everyone in events as much as we can.

A focus on fun! Whilst we would like to raid and push higher content when we can, the most important thing is that we want to have fun and enjoy playing the game together as a guild! We try and schedule a variety of fun activities here and there!

What we would like from you
    - Respect for your fellow guild mates; we have people of various ages, backgrounds, nationalities, etc.
    - Although we have members from all over the world, we ask that you have at least a good understanding of English.
    - Communication! If you’re struggling with something, or have issues in-game, we can only help you if you come to us and ask.
    - If you sign up for an event, please make sure you attend; and if you cannot, then all we ask is that you let us know beforehand.
    - Empathy, and understanding! We all make mistakes. Constructive criticism is fine and encouraged, just remember there is a human on the other side of the screen! Not everyone learns at the same rate and not everyone has the same amount of time to commit to the game.
    - Play what you enjoy; not what you think we “need!”

Raiding

Raid days are;

25m runs;
    Thursdays 17:00 - 20:00 ST
    Sundays 17:00 - 20:00 ST

10m runs;
    Wednesday: 17:00 - 20:00 ST

Our fun/achievement raiding schedule changes every week.

We use EPGP loot system for our 25mans. Basic explanation here: https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/EPGP

If interested please fill out this form:
    https://forms.gle/xmgRSScrMEQJM34a6

2. Hi,

when I saw your aplication form I decided it's best if I write a comment.

I'm pretty new to WoW and have never raided. I have once leveled a warrior to level 60 (in retail shadowlands) and right now I'm playing a subtlety rogue (lvl 57). I'm intrested in finding a community to play with and maybe even raid with at some point tho I'm not that serious of when it comes to gaming and it may take some time for me to get to that level of skill. I try to play a few times a week but I'm mostly enjoying the world and the lore so I'm not really min-maxing or try-harding. That's why I'm mostly looking for a community to experience the instanced content because random players usually just rush through and I'm left clueless to what acctually happened.

Anyway, if you're open to playing with casual players such as me I can send you my armory even tho there's not much to show lol.
    Thanks!