1. (H) <Rise of the Heroes> Newly formed Horde PVE guild welcoming new members!

Greetings and good day! We are <Rise of the Heroes>, a newly formed guild seeking members to join our ranks and progress together. Whether you're a beginner, seasoned player, returning adventurer, or a veteran, all are welcome! Our core values include zero tolerance for toxicity and the creation of a respectful and enjoyable environment for everyone. If you're seeking a chill and laid-back atmosphere, you may be a perfect fit for us!

Currently, we don't have a fixed schedule, but we organize gearing/learning runs on weekdays and aim for additional runs on weekends. Our goal is to progress, train, and eventually complete full runs in the future. If you're interested in joining us, feel free to reach out to us in-game or on Discord. We look forward to adventuring with you!

IGN: Messygirl, Draggosh
    Discord: zerolimitzz, Draggo

2. If raid time is 8AM server time, I'm down.

3. So I dont know if im just catching Draggosh at the wrong time but the last 3 days I have msg when I have gotten online asking for a moment of time just to seem them log of 30 seconds later. I just assume I am getting on at the wrong time. But please contact me My name ig is Crazycatguy - Druid tank just learning the 80s ropes.