1. Please help me, i lost all my gear

I joined warmane in 2017,I love this server,it’s a very nice server for real wow-lover. I can play my favourite game here, i make friends here and my character becomes stronger and stronger with my efforts. Log in game is the happiest time for me everyday.

But unfortunately,some bugs happened to my account in January this year. Lots of my stuff missing(every character in my account),including my golds,my emblems,my gear bought from warmane,my gear from NPC, my gear from quest and my gear from boss fight. It’s all missing.

I feel so bad and so anxious, i don’t know what to do, i put a lot efforts in this game at warmane, now it’s all gone. The only way for me is to create support tickets on warmane web. I was so desperate for finding my stuff back, so i create tickets again and again, i am so sorry to bother you.

I only find back the gear bought from warmane web, but other stuff is still missing, especially the gear i got from quest, it can not be finished again and the web told me i am no longer allowed to create tickets,the support system is unavailable for my account.

Dear officer, i did not do anything illegal, i treasure my account, i treasure everyday on warmane,now i only want to get my gear back.

Could you help me please? Could you help to solve these problem? My account is”knight0813”.

Thank you very much

Best wishes

2. You got back items you bought for coins. About quest items, make a ticket in game to get proper answer.

Everything else is gone forever, since it was your fault for neglecting your account security. Your support was revoked from spamming tickets and getting the same answer. Now you spam forums, and it wont be long before it will also be revoked if you keep this up.
    Take responsibility for your actions and live with it. Go in game and get your gear again.

3. "Bugs" didn't destroy your items, characters and whatnot.

Your account got cleaned by another player. Perhaps by a "friend" who had the account info.

If you really treasure your account, maybe beef up its security, could start with fresh new password, and 2FA. Also I recommend changing account email to a new one too.