1. Tips for a newbie trying to max his first character??

Hi, I just joined warmane days ago, started at MoP because it’s my fav expansión but me and a group of friends decided to start on WotLK Lord because they wanted the real experience of actually suffering in the game grinding and dying constantly, however, I’m playing solo as a level 10 Orc Warrior, I don’t count with any buffs and I’m having a hard time trying to continue leveling up, it’s a pain when the only quests that you can do involves killing mobs 3-4 levels higher than you or you have to go to areas that are too difficult to solo as a low lvl, so if you homeboys got any tips for me I would appreciate them, love and peace to my allys and hordies!

2. You'll just have to look for quests that are around your level. Razor Hill might be getting on lower side, but Crossroads at Barrens should have quests for your level.

3. As a warrior or physical damage class the most important thing you need to focus is your weapon, the rest of your gear is also going to help but not at all as much as keeping your weapons uppdated, a wep with fast speed (1,50) attacks fast and often, a wep with slow speed (2,60) attacks slowly but it has higher "damage" stat (not damage per second) which scales with your abilies, note not all abilities as protection warrior but this is the general know how for most melee classes, so heroic strike or cleave with a fast wep does half or even less then half damage then a slow wep does, I would suggest going protection talents and as soon as you get "revenge" it's going to become much easier, adds and quests thats 4-5-6 levels above does bring most experience possible but you might not be able to do all of them, some old quests are a nightmare and unforgiving to do even for people with appropriate level. The vanilla stage of the game got changed a lot in cataclysm and mop but in wotlk the old quests are the same as back in the days and can be very confusing for some and also have too much traveling / focus on teamwork / dungeon quests etc, so when you get to TBC and wotlk content its going to feel more streamlined with questing.

4. The start is always a little bit harder , specially for warrior. Try to make 1-2 gold by selling copper ore, and buy a green weapon ASAP. I used to run a leveling guild on alliance side , i am sure horde have the same. They wil help with gear enchant etc ....

5. If you struggle to know where you have to quest, you can always try Zygor's leveling guide addon. It takes away a bit of the magic, imho, but it's better than feeling stuck.