1. Picking up 2 out of 4 trinkets for feral cat

Hi!
    Got WFS at my cat (so far playing agi gems, got arount 20-25% arpene) but i cant decide which trinket pick as the second one-

I have (FoS hero) Needle Encrusted Scorpion and Mirror of Truth

but can also buy 1 trinket for points from website, for example
    - Comets Trail or
    - Mjolnir Runestone
    - Wrathstone
    - Dark Matter
    - Banner

And for frost emblems- can buy Herkulum War Token.

I am hit and exp capped

Any sugestions for second one?
    Ty for help

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. even if i switch all gems i would gain ~200-250 arpen, excluding socket bonuses. still below 50%% flat :/
    was thinking abt dark matter- more crit, more combo pts. right?

4. even if i switch all gems i would gain ~200-250 arpen, excluding socket bonuses. still below 50%% flat :/
    was thinking abt dark matter- more crit, more combo pts. right?
    If I may suggest something, I would advise against purchasing Herkumi and Dark Matter. According to Rawr, this is what the second best trinket looks like:

(the power of the trinkets is in a descending order)

Since you mentioned having reached the hit and exp caps while sitting at 20-25% Arp, I decided to make a custom build for a NE feral cat. If you have Needle Encrusted Scorpion already, stick with it. Although I also agree with Blkunxpd that Mjolnir's stronger than NES, the actual dps gain according to Rawr is like 11, which is why imho you can stick with your current trinket. Don't waste EoFs on Herkumi because with those emblems you can buy something better - 4pt10 piece or mby a new cape or a belt.

As for regemming to Arp, I would advise you to reach around 450 first. According to EJ, the threshold is 400, but I advise ppl to start regemming at around 450 in case you replace a weak item with built-in Arp with another w/o that stat.

5. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

6. In theory it can be true (the 11 difference) with raw comparison, but in reality, the difference between both trinkets is 5% higher proc chance (procs faster) and 5 less icd which is big thing in raids, especially with low geared people where the encounters lasts longer than usual can lead to 1 full proc difference. The goal is not 100% arp on this gear, but to get as much as he can without big sacrifice. 100% arp would never reduce boss armor to zero even after application of AS|EA|Sunders and + Faerie/Sting/CoW as an primary armor reduction, like it can do to some cloth classes etc so it's optional even at end game if you'll be 98? or 100%.
    The outcome - focus on building damage and rely on stable (faster with low icd) arp proc until you get decent equipment
    These two trinkets may feel very similar in theory, or in dugeons, but against boss encounter mjolnir outperforms NES by a lot
    First of all, thanks for bringing up the difference in the ICD durations of both trinkets. Although Rawr correctly shows "15% on physical hit" for Mjolnir and "10% on physical crit" for NES, the ICD duration was wrong for the latter trinket (Rawr shows 45 sec). After reading your comment, I checked wowhead and this mmo-chamption article, and I saw that the actual ICD was indeed 50 seconds. I edited the item in Rawr, and the dps difference increased from 11 to 25-30 with the custom build (if OP could provide us with the armoury of his druid, Rawr would show more accurate numbers).

Look, personally I've always preferred Mjolnir over NES because the latter trinket only procs from critical strikes, which further limits its actual uptime. This is why I also agreed with you above that Mjolnir is generally stronger, however even with my recent edit to the trinket's ICD duration the dps difference is still not that high. Rawr calculates the damage based on average values which is why I tend to trust this program more often than not. Imho, OP can stick with his current trinket w/o any worries. Though, should he choose to spend points on an upgrade, which he might or might not replace in the nearest future, would be up to him to decide. I just wanted to express my opinion why he can still use his current trinket.

Thanks for the pleasant and well-argumented conversation!
    Edited: July 20, 2023 Reason: minor edits

7. Thanks for your effort, guys :)
    Agree that Mjolnir > NES cuz of ICD- mjolnir procs more often.
    factual discussion, thank you for your involvement

8. If I may suggest something, I would advise against purchasing Herkumi and Dark Matter. According to Rawr, this is what the second best trinket looks like:

(the power of the trinkets is in a descending order)

Since you mentioned having reached the hit and exp caps while sitting at 20-25% Arp, I decided to make a custom build for a NE feral cat. If you have Needle Encrusted Scorpion already, stick with it. Although I also agree with Blkunxpd that Mjolnir's stronger than NES, the actual dps gain according to Rawr is like 11, which is why imho you can stick with your current trinket. Don't waste EoFs on Herkumi because with those emblems you can buy something better - 4pt10 piece or mby a new cape or a belt.

As for regemming to Arp, I would advise you to reach around 450 first. According to EJ, the threshold is 400, but I advise ppl to start regemming at around 450 in case you replace a weak item with built-in Arp with another w/o that stat.
    Hey, what's that tool "Rawr"? Can you please enlight me a bit? :> Looks cool. Is it online browser thing or a small .exe program to download?

9. Hey, what's that tool "Rawr"? Can you please enlight me a bit? :> Looks cool. Is it online browser thing or a small .exe program to download?
    Rawr is a gearing tool and an .exe program, which was developed during retail WoTLK. The data stored in it reflects the scripting of the game back in 2010, which is what warmane's servers are based on. For example, the Ulduar items in this program retain their original stats unlike what you will see in this feral sim because its sole purpose is to reflect the current state of Wrath Classic with its "#somechanges" policy.

If you're interested in using Rawr, allow me to explain some specifics. It calculates the damage based on mean values by taking into consideration the script of an ability alongside the player's Attack Power, Crit chance, avoidance % (this includes missed and dodged attacks for dps roles), Armour Penetration etc etc. For example, let's use yet another custom build with all relevant raid buffs:

and calculate the damage of Rip. Hovering the mouse cursor over Rip will show you "Damage Per Landed Swing: 56026.74" and "Damage Per Hit: 28631.61". I'll explain what that means in a bit, but let me show you the actual script of Rip. According to evowow, a 5-Combo-Point Rip is calculated like this:

Rip (no additional bonuses) = (36+93*5+0.05*AP)*11 (number of actual ticks, incl. those from glyphs)*https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=62071 (glyphed 33%)*https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=48566*https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=17073*https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=31869*https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=58413
    Rip (non-crit) = (AP*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04
    Rip (crit) = (AP*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04*2(multipli er for crits)*1.1 (https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=33867)*1.03 (https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41398)
    Using the aforementioned script for Rip, let's see how much damage I'd get from 15532 AP:
    Rip (non-crit) = (15532 *0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04 = 28,631.614
    Rip (crit) = (15532 *0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04*2*1.1*1.03 = 64,879.237

As I've said, Rawr calculates the damage based on average values. So, knowing that on average a person would have 75.57771% chance for a crit throughout the entire fight, on average Rip would inflict:
    Rip (average) = (64,879.237* 0.7557771) + (28,631.614*(1-0.7557771)) = 56,026.737

As I've said above, this is just a small example of how Rawr calculates the damage.

Criticism:
    - Rawr is no longer updated, and it cannot show the best gemming/enchanting options for bearweaving and GotVV-shift (aka flowershifting);
    - Thus, Rawr can only show data concerning the traditional, AA-centered cat (aka monocat). For years, it was known that Haste becomes the best stat for this playstyle once the player reaches 76% crit (more on that later), but Rawr seems to favour https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=43987 over https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=44493 with end-game gear and gems. The problem is that Rawr is programmed to account target dummy boss fights and not such with actual mechanics that prevent the player from stopping damage for a brief period of time. While I can see how the first enchant could prove to be more beneficial in fights like DBS and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Lord Marrowgar and Blood-Queen Lana'thel, its 35-sec ICD can be really devastating if the enchant procs just before you stop attacking. Berserking has 1ppm proc or 1.66(6)%, but at least it doesn't have an ICD;
    - Speaking of 1ppm, Rawr doesn't calculate the proc chance of https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50402 correctly. It shows "10% on physical hit", which is simply not true. In actuality, its proc is 1ppm or 1.66(6)%. You can edit the proc by right clicking on the item, selecting "Edit", then "Edit" again and adjust the proc%. This is how I fixed the ICD duration of NES;

Other specifics:
    - Once you open the character sheet, you would be able to see your actual crit% there. Keep in mind, Rawr automatically takes into consideration the crit suppression based on the "Target Level" you pick in "Options". Here's another custom build (this one includes DBW w/o the proc effect):

As you can see, the Crit Chance is 75.99772%, which is close to 76%. This is, once again, your de-facto crit % in a raid with all buffs and with the 4.8% crit suppression. If I choose "Target Level 80", the 4.8% supression would fall, and the crit would become:

I'm purposely saying this in order to clear any confusion in case you stumble upon an article, claiming the crit cap is 80.8%, and then you see 76% in Rawr.

- Lastly, Rawr also favours Agility over Strength until the aforementioned cap is reached, which is in contrast to what the feral sim shows. In this regard, I personally trust Rawr more because calculating the mean values for feral cat's abilities shows higher damage with Agility. Let me explain:

I'm going to use the same NE build as the one from above, but I will replace a couple of Agility gems with their Strength counterparts:

The AP increases from 15547 to 15606, but the crit% falls from 75.99772% to 75.42171%. On first glance, it doesn't look like a big loss, but this is why I want to calculate their mean values again:

Rip (more Agility; non-crit) = (15547*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04 = 28,648.42
    Rip (more Agility; crit) = (15547*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04*2*1.1*1 .03 = 64,917.32
    Rip (more Agility; average) = (64,917.32*0.7599772) + (28,648.42*(1-0.7599772)) = 56,211.96

Rip (more Strength; non-crit) = (15606*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04 = 28,714.53
    Rip (more Strength; crit) = (15606*0.05+501)*11*1.33*1.3*1.1*1.03*1.04*2*1.1*1 .03 = 65,067.13
    Rip (more Strength; average) = (65,067.13*0.7542171) + (28,714.53*(1-0.7542171)) = 56,132.28
    Edited: August 3, 2023 Reason: minor edits