1. Unreasonable payment wall

Good morning Warmane support,
    I recently tried joining your server since I heard many positive recommendations about your servers, my friends started playing Warmane 7x again and I decided I would try join them.

Whatsoever I came across the most horrendous payment wall I have ever came across the internet, it is unbelivably ridiciolous I go over my own visa details, ALL of my passport information to your payment team, I have transactions over 5,000$ at once who never asked me for my passport ONCE! Whatsoever I decided to do something I am not used to play with my friends, but your payment wall intercepted me from doing so.

I am completely tired dealing with your payment, how on earth a company doesn't have a standard use case for people to make a fresh account and pay with their own visa without getting checked for 3-4 days like I work for a terrorist organization
    Now, I will say it straight, I am looking for compenstation from you guys due to the immense headache I got from the process

2. You should write this to that payment wall, it has been stated many times, warmane does not handle this and is their client in this aspect.

But I understand, they also asked for my nudes and wanted me to jump around like a monkey. So I simply bought prepaid cards and left my identity out of it, I suggest you do the same.

3. Paymentwall is just a payment processor, like any other (PayPal, Stripe, Skill, etc). You should leave a review on their site P:

4. Interesting... i hope it wont happen to me too... They really should help you with that.