1. Cooldown on global chat

Playing since forever on molten, warmane. Global use to be place where people could ask questions discuss random stuff and just generaly troll eachother and have fun, also autistic degeneric dalaran trade chat where they discussed taylor swift and selena gomez or whatever.It gave sense of community. Nowdays its just random spam with autoflood, communication is basicaly dead outside of the guild and i miss it alot. I know cooldown on global is to prevent spammers but the spam is worse than it was before in my opinion maybe. Just wanna ask how others feel about this topic.

2. As a new player, I wish we had a ¨Newcommers¨ global chat or something, it can be very overwhelming seeing all the spam about selling characters or selling golds.

3. Debating continuing already as I have yet to find a single person that felt like an actual person. It's all spam nonstop
    Even the few dungeons I got in early feel like it's not even real people

4. Download ChatFilter addon and filter out words like 'coins'

5. The best solution would be for there to be multiple 'official' global channels for different purposes- general chat, LFM/LFG, guild recruitment, character trade, service offers... The only time 'real people talking' outweighs Autoflood spam in Global is when the server is crashing. The server is too populated with too many players using Autoflood to have a single, all-purpose Global channel.

I also miss when you used to be able to use the symbols in global chat- skull, triangle, diamond, etc... At least then, the spam had some character to it.