1. Retail vs Icecrown

Can someone explain to me how in Wotlk classic people with Ulduar gear clear out ToC 25man hc 50/50 and here people with BiS disband at first boss?

What I am missing here? It cant be skill issue.

2. You are missing several things:
    1. Retail is not WotLK. It is mix of Cata and tuned content with tuned stats in WotLK shell. Like they've already reached ICC levels of DPS while in end of Ulduar. So they are entering ToC tier as if they are in T10 gear.
    2. Ulduar 25 HM gear is far better than ToC 25 gear and even ToGC 25 gear is not always better.
    3. Different people (but you can join good guild and start clearing ToGC 25 50/50 on weekly basis.
    4. Having to pay subscription, i.e. increasing value of your own time, helps a bit too.

Or in short - don't compare two different versions of game with different playerbase.

3. You are missing several things:
    1. Retail is not WotLK. It is mix of Cata and tuned content with tuned stats in WotLK shell. Like they've already reached ICC levels of DPS while in end of Ulduar. So they are entering ToC tier as if they are in T10 gear.
    2. Ulduar 25 HM gear is far better than ToC 25 gear and even ToGC 25 gear is not always better.
    3. Different people (but you can join good guild and start clearing ToGC 25 50/50 on weekly basis.
    4. Having to pay subscription, i.e. increasing value of your own time, helps a bit too.

Or in short - don't compare two different versions of game with different playerbase.
    Thanks for the reply. Most of it irrelevant but okay.

So basically Blizzard scaled the **** out of original Wotlk and made it pre-school difficulty.

4. Because Warmane is free, which means it's populated by people you would avoid on official servers.

5. Leaving the tuning done by blizzard besides, there is a real simple factor why.

Players on warmane simply suck.
    6k players doing 6k dps, barely know tactics and rocking faulty gems and enchants.
    If you wanna clear togc with non bis groups you can only do it with proper guilds on warmane.

6. Every week I have to explain tactics on faction champions in toc and togc 25 because in general toc is looked upon as a tank n spank raid where you dont need to do anything, and it's more then just "stun that guy, interupt that guy, taunt that guy" the community dont know how the bosses are scripted, like for example how the ranged bosses tend to focus 1 guy at same time, how you get more targeted the lower armor you have (which also are the classes with the lowest stamina in game) how a shield from discipline priest is cruscial to not get 1 shot and give the healers enough time to heal the person so it's generally not the best idea to have the discipline only spam mass dispel in enemy and friendly players etc. Allthough it's nice to se after many years that changing colors from black to white on valkyres is now basic knowledge for most pug raids.

7. simple answer about tactics.its free server and ppl dont care to learn.if from other they pay sub and like progress and see the whole game then they learn everything and see some tacts videos

8. It seems that way because you are trying to do things with random ferals. Of coarse you can't get anywhere.
    Go and select people to raid with, make/join guild where people meet the same interests as you and standards which you possess.

9. Every week I have to explain tactics on faction champions in toc and togc 25 because in general toc is looked upon as a tank n spank raid where you dont need to do anything, and it's more then just "stun that guy, interupt that guy, taunt that guy" the community dont know how the bosses are scripted, like for example how the ranged bosses tend to focus 1 guy at same time, how you get more targeted the lower armor you have (which also are the classes with the lowest stamina in game) how a shield from discipline priest is cruscial to not get 1 shot and give the healers enough time to heal the person so it's generally not the best idea to have the discipline only spam mass dispel in enemy and friendly players etc. Allthough it's nice to se after many years that changing colors from black to white on valkyres is now basic knowledge for most pug raids.

And people wanting to nuke the Rogue insted of just nukeing the healers and get a easy clean kill..