1. Ninja looting in ICC 25

If a paladin loots up a clock from ICC 25 with agility (which is BIS for rogue/ enh shaman/ hunters) isn't that an utter bull**** when all the previously mentioned classes are participating in the exact same raid and are looting for MS?

Before you answer, if a brand new hunter loots against a brand new paladin (meaning with green gear/ same gear)- and if the hunter wins an item which is clearly better for the paladin and despite that they get to keep it- is that righteous?

Below I am including screenshots of the whole conversation + proof

2. Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020]

I urge you not to upload any pics of this case here.

It doesn't matter if item is "better for X/Y/Z", the matter is who needs it and can make use of it.

3. All the screenshots were taken during the actual raid, the rogue that is commenting is explaining the same thing that has happened to him, my goal is to prevent such pieces of ****s taking advantage from similar situations for the future. This is just one example, I've previously experienced the same and wouldn't want people to be taken advantage of. This post is for everyone that has gone over the same thing and has been to lazy to report this behavior, if you want to grow and develop/ be the best, you should pay attention to this kind of **** that is ruining the server and your well being.

The back I am talking about is:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=49998

If we don't have each other's back, not sure who will

How is that a better equipment for a paladin, rather than rogue/ hunter/ enh shaman

4. Kindly accept my apologies, I didn't see you reply before I sent mine, if possible, you can edit/ delete the above mentioned screenshots- all I wanted to do is make a point. It is not fair to spend half a day, for a person to just roll over you without any reasonable right.

5. First of all, where are the "screenshots"? lol
    Second, ret paladins do indeed use the SVS cloak. So what's the issue here? People being childish about simple facts again? Sounds like typical warmane tuesday. Except it's sunday...

6. From what i get, it wasn't even "ninja", said player won it fair and square. If you have problem with it, feel free to go play on any realm with personalized loot system, where game mechanics doesn't take into account 5 different stats of DPS guy.

7. There were no pictures when I first looked at this thread. Probably for the better anyway (witch hunt).

As a quick reminder: WotLK itemization is different from any expansion after that. In WotLK armor type isn't that big factor, unless you're a tank. What matters the most is stats and how those stats fit to different classes. Fury BiS list? Some leather, and agility items. Holy Paladin? Some cloth and mail items, even one with hit. Ofc this doesn't mean Furies are running with their leather bondage sets either. I recommend you to see few BiS lists to get the idea.