1. Horde BG problem

I constantly queue for random bg, and Horde usually loose, like 9 times in 10 games. I am disc priest and i am usually 1-2-3th on the list so it is not because of me i think...
    So why does Horde usually loose?
    Why,
    whY,
    wHy,
    WHY?

2. If you have the chance, try different time of day to do BG's, see if the odds are more favorable then.

3. yeah try different times of the day and different days of the week. the win streaks on either faction come in waves. don't try to move against the current

4. It's because the human racial is the meta for 7/10 classes, leading many PVP players to pick Alliance so they can have the best racial for themselves or their arena partner. The faction imbalance is baked into the expansion. People will argue that the racial itself is not that much of an advantage- you lose out on a lot of resilience for a proc- and this is true, but it's less about the racial itself and more about how it attracts the more serious, min-maxxy PVP players to one faction.

One way to solve this is for Warmane to add racial swap. Let people talk to a custom NPC in Orgrimmar/Stormwind to change their racial to the racial of any race that can pick their class, on either faction, with say a 14 day cooldown. For example, an Orc Warrior could choose the Human racial, or a Night Elf Druid could choose the Tauren racial. Maybe you could make characters appear the race of the racial they're using in BG/Arena, maybe not, there are pros and cons of either. But in any case, the game itself would be balanced, which over time should lead to faction parity as some Alliance PVP guilds transfer to the now-viable Horde. The only alternative I can think of would be to tweak the racials themselves, but that would be tampering with the game too much for many people. Racial swap would do the bare minimum necessary to balance the game.

5. You have a point, but today my winrate in alliance from 10am to 1pm was around 10%, winning 1 out of 10 games. So yea, Mitzen is kinda right when he says that in different parts of the day, the faction winrate changes a lot.

6. All bgs have an obj of some type, While you talk about being top healer.....How many of those 9 out of 10 bgs....do you not touch the obj one time?

7. Out of those 9 out of 10 bgs. how many of those bgs did you ignore the obj to the bg? As you speak about being the top healer, but to be top healer and never touche the obj once is simply to heal in vein

8. Stop healing those who don't do objectives, and dance on their corpses.

9. Totaly agree about that racial swap can give people to freedom to choose wich side they want play without broke game mechanics.And it would be end of "Horde for PVE and Alliance for PVP nonsense." So if i like to play horde side cant fun pvp side of game or what.It would be fair and real improvement for experience.Warmane could put NPC in main cities to swap racials and puts item to coin shop to reset it like transmog mechanic.

10. i agree that emfh has huge advatage but they will never add custom like racial swap that can change the game itself, like every tank will have tauren hp racial or every uh dk, hunter, and lock dps will have orc's command racial in pve scenario for example. even more fvcked up if they allow emfh + orc's hardiness racial combined, nah man they will never do it.
    if somehow warmane decide to do it, its gonna be something like a nerf to emfh itself, like maybe make it to just removes stuns and/or poly instead of removes everything, u know like undead's will of the forsaken or gnome's escape artist.
    but even then, bg or pvp in general will never actually balanced anyway.
    Edited: November 4, 2023 Reason: grammar

11. Its already tauren tanks in game its not make any difference and nothing gonna be combine its just changing racial to another class, its not affects game mechanics.And only emfh dont let the people choose their side freely, its ruining balance and limiting players fun to play which side they really love.

12. Its already tauren tanks in game its not make any difference and nothing gonna be combine its just changing racial to another class, its not affects game mechanics.And only emfh dont let the people choose their side freely, its ruining balance and limiting players fun to play which side they really love.
    u're missing my point.
    im saying that i doubt warmane would make changes like turning an already confirmed wotlk into wotlk+ , even if they see good reason to do it they wont change racial features to that extent.

13. I agree with you they dont want to change that "Horde for PVE and Alliance for PVP nonsense". But even blizzard accept that was bad idea and correct their mistake next patch and never do such a thing again.But blizzard comes with new patch every year and sometimes make good work for balance and sometimes make things worse.Majority of wow community accept wotlk 3.3.5 is the best expansion all times (its close to perfection).I m just saying that you cant make any difference in game items or char stats or skills it will broke to game mechanic and nobody want such a thing.But racial swap if different thing.You ll give up your own racial benefits first and get another classes racial is already exist in game.For my oppinion its no difference than transmog and would be fair and real improvement for faction balance.And we wont need that mercenary mode (which is majority of population hates it but have to accept for shorter BG quee.)

14. I agree with you they dont want to change that "Horde for PVE and Alliance for PVP nonsense". But even blizzard accept that was bad idea and correct their mistake next patch and never do such a thing again.But blizzard comes with new patch every year and sometimes make good work for balance and sometimes make things worse.Majority of wow community accept wotlk 3.3.5 is the best expansion all times (its close to perfection).I m just saying that you cant make any difference in game items or char stats or skills it will broke to game mechanic and nobody want such a thing.But racial swap if different thing.You ll give up your own racial benefits first and get another classes racial is already exist in game.For my oppinion its no difference than transmog and would be fair and real improvement for faction balance.And we wont need that mercenary mode (which is majority of population hates it but have to accept for shorter BG quee.)
    bro its not up to warmane whether people pick a faction for pvp/pve, while yes racial is one factor the cause of imbalance in pvp, it doesnt mean pvp will be balanced if u change that. people will aways find other factors of imbalance.
    for example, lets say racial abilities dont exist, there will be a case where people pick the best looking race which will cause another faction imbalance.
    so, imbalace happens anyway.
    u agree with my previous opinion but somehow still missing my point. racial changes will change the wotlk expansion itself, its entirely different than transmog and/or mercenary mode which people can turn em off entirely if they hate em..
    if they implement racial swap, tauren dk will have human racials, and some other racials will be pointless. Then wotlk becomes something else.