1. help me

how to start playing on this realm?

2. how to start playing on this realm?
    Get yourself basic 3.3.5 client, if you don't have one.
    Torrent client: https://www.warmane.com/download
    Direct download: https://mega.nz/folder/klkUgayB#4uy6l0nKCl2Vx0yO_v42yw

Set your realmlist to logon.warmane.com, it should be that by default on both downloads.
    Warmane realmlist guide

Once settled, login and select "Onyxia" as realm. Do note it's still in its first beta phase.

3. we recently quit the Blizzard classic and vanilla era and want to rejoin the Warmane community after 3years. and u know what is the worst thing I experienced during this month? that we hear about Onyxia realm and f5 both forum and website 50 times per day to hear the news about release day and still nothing here :D please give us some good news and release us from this pain :))

4. It won't be released until we consider it's ready, and there will be at least one more beta testing phase after the current one ends.

5. Do you keep our beta characters after test of realm?

6. Do you keep our beta characters after test of realm?
    Beta will be wiped at the end of the Beta. No characters, items, or anything else will be saved. The Beta isn't for playing, it's for testing and finding bugs so when we do play, we can enjoy it.

7. It won't be released until we consider it's ready, and there will be at least one more beta testing phase after the current one ends.
    Thank you for the info. we will be waiting eagerly for the new phase of beta and release time.

8. It won't be released until we consider it's ready, and there will be at least one more beta testing phase after the current one ends.
    Is this to be considered and official answer from the staff?

9. Is this to be considered and official answer from the staff?
    Is this supposed to be a "are you putting that in writing" moment? This has been essentially what the staff has been saying since day 1 of the PTR, if only so more bluntly. The realm is in a Beta phase where they're opening it up to everyone who wants to help to find bugs so it can be in as polished a state as possible. They've announced at least 1 more part of the game they want beta tested (leveling in Vanilla) that they'll reset and switch the PTR to at some point, and once they're satisfied that the polish from THAT phase of the PTR is done, there may be more unannounced testing phases, or they may close the PTR down and do whatever other work needs done behind the scenes before launch...regardless, PTR, Lauch, Vanilla, TBC, or Wrath...until the realm finishes progressing and they decide/announce to shut down or keep it open, we're all just along for the ride.

10. You guys are taking your time which is a good thing, I hope the difficulty will scale like Lordaeron but not Icecrown. That's all I ask.

11. Is this supposed to be a "are you putting that in writing" moment? This has been essentially what the staff has been saying since day 1 of the PTR, if only so more bluntly. The realm is in a Beta phase where they're opening it up to everyone who wants to help to find bugs so it can be in as polished a state as possible. They've announced at least 1 more part of the game they want beta tested (leveling in Vanilla) that they'll reset and switch the PTR to at some point, and once they're satisfied that the polish from THAT phase of the PTR is done, there may be more unannounced testing phases, or they may close the PTR down and do whatever other work needs done behind the scenes before launch...regardless, PTR, Lauch, Vanilla, TBC, or Wrath...until the realm finishes progressing and they decide/announce to shut down or keep it open, we're all just along for the ride.
    Thanks. Sorry if my english Is bed, wasn't my wish to Say this "put that in writing" concept. Only I didn't find in the original post and in the FAQ details about beta progression (Number of phases etc.) That's why I"m asking. Now Is clear and I can chill out my hype for the server hoping to coming back when the right time Will come!

12. I wonder will Shadow priest be worth playing now that the debuff slot is gone? i kinda plan on playing it but since it doesnt have a good rep for raids im not sure what do you guys think???

13. I wonder will Shadow priest be worth playing now that the debuff slot is gone? i kinda plan on playing it but since it doesnt have a good rep for raids im not sure what do you guys think???
    It still goes oom like 30 secs into fights so unless you can convince people to innervate you and have stacks and stacks of mana pots you won't do well even with debuff limit removed if anything this makes warlock stronger cus they aren't forced to spam just shadowbolt they can immolate corruption etc

14. Dungeon Finder and more than 3X xp rating will kill vanilla sprit... Shamans cant revive it...

15. Could always do what other servers did and make it so you can get bonus rates for being in pvp flagged state so its a risk and reward type of gameplay rather than force everyone to participate in something they prefer not to.

First ... 35393101102103104105113 ... Last