1. Will Blood Elfs be available from the start or from TBC same goes for Paladins and shamans on both factions?

2. Will definitely join. Love the concept and name.

3. It is interesting. I might join after a while. Favorite class in wotlk it s druid and paly. Both of those class totally suck in vanilla. I might level a character just for vanila and ditch him as soon other expension come out

4. I suggest we lower xp from 5x to 3x(or lower but I doubt that will happen). 5x will hurt the vanilla experience especially hard.
    I would love this as well. If I had my preference, it would be 1x, at least for a while. Vanilla leveling is a big portion of the game, so it would be great to experience it a bit more.

5. I also think 5x is too high. 2.5x feels right, 3x at maximum... And definitely no boosted professions/rep.

I think the name is perfect.

And PVP is mandatory, imo.

6. will xp rate be selectable, like 0.5x, 1x, 3x, 5x, 7x is possible to choose from in icecrown

7. Go 1x or it will be doa.
    This is a bit extreme lol. There's no way a server this promising will be dead-on-arrival, no matter what they set the xp rate to.

I do agree 5x feels a bit high, and I ALSO agree that 1x would be the most fun, but let's be reasonable with our wording.

8. Returning player that's been away from ages ago, I also feel like 3x would be better than 5x personally, but that's just me, I do enjoy 1x for Vanilla but it's not a deal breaker, I know so many people Echo 1x or DoA but every single time a server goes 1x the same people run away and it dies off, I will be watching this with great interest though.

9. will xp rate be selectable, like 0.5x, 1x, 3x, 5x, 7x is possible to choose from in icecrown
    One thing I can say I'm pretty certain of, the option to lower your own personal rates from what the realm will offer, will likely be possible. As it has been available on all realms since its inception.
    For those that don't know about this, on the other realms, you can right-click your XP bar and lower your rates. This includes Lordaeron where you can set your XP to x0.5.

10. They said x5 on beta, this post is about the Beta... just play the Beta and things will fix before the Alfa... thats it :D

11. Not being a PvP realm, especially without arena until TBC of course, will severely diminish the desire to play. Particularly with world bosses like Kazzak and the Green Dragons during the vanilla section. I feel it NEEDS to be a PvP realm to satisfy everyone.
    My take is the general world should be PvE-style server rules, so people can level or farm without the ganking/bullying that is common...

But some areas should be forced PVP-flagged areas...examples (possibly) being inside Blackrock Mountain or outside Dire Maul to simulate the "classic WoW experience"...

And others should be not just force PVP-flagged, but Free-For-All PvP (like around World Bosses) where there's not just faction-based PvP, but you can also attack other raids from the same faction that are competing for the boss.

12. Maybe do bonus exp with PvP activated? Like regular x3 PvE and x5 PvP, and you can't disable it. Also make it all PvP at max level. Just some thoughts. I personally like these rates, I wouldn't go through the vanilla leveling again.

13. Sick user pic bro. RIP Koop RIP Ricky Dunigan RIP Gangsta Boo.

On topic, I'm loving these initial design details. Nice work staff & dev's, I'll definitely be playing this one.

14. pls keep all expansion separated and let us choose if we proceed our toons to next expansion because i want a permanent toon on vanilla and tbc if possible <3

First 123451353103 ... Last