1. I suppose all characters on beta will be moved to Icecrown later . Atleast I hope so .
    No Jesus Christ no! EVERYTHING CREATED IN BETA WILL BE DELETED.
    70 pages of repetitive and useless comments. LEARN TO READ!

Please change your mind about where to send characters at the end of the cycle, revive Lordaeron or a new server from scratch, but please not Icecrown.

A hug of comfort to all warmane staff members

2. No Jesus Christ no! EVERYTHING CREATED IN BETA WILL BE DELETED.
    70 pages of repetitive and useless comments. LEARN TO READ!

Please change your mind about where to send characters at the end of the cycle, revive Lordaeron or a new server from scratch, but please not Icecrown.

A hug of comfort to all warmane staff members
    I'm waiting for all the butthurt comments when the haters find out it's instant level 60

3. What time will the onyxia server start?

4. Is it known how long will Beta lasts ?

5. Is it known how long will Beta lasts ?
    No One knows. Probably It will be proportional to the fix status of the server. My hope Is a well fixed one and ONE month of beta. For more I'll die ?

6. "Login for that race, class, or character is currently disabled"? Anyone else getting this msg when trying to login to Onyxia?

7. "Login for that race, class, or character is currently disabled"? Anyone else getting this msg when trying to login to Onyxia?
    Did you even read the opening post? no? That explains a lot.

8. also it clearly says it ingame to.

9. For some reason I thought its 14th today... I clearly need another coffee :D

10. not just that, it would still be another 30minutes even if it was the 14th.

11. Server start at 10:00 in what time zone?

12. Hey there, I've just created an character on Onyxia realmlist, and I saw its already level 60. Got a question about beta testing in dungeons, quest zones etc..Isn't it going to be better if we start from level 1 and explore all the zones, quests and dungeons for bugs and problems?

13. Server start at 10:00 in what time zone?
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

14. what classic experience is 25man raids instead of 40? atleast put rates on x2 maximum and pvp server so it doesnt get that worse

15. Hey there, I've just created an character on Onyxia realmlist, and I saw its already level 60. Got a question about beta testing in dungeons, quest zones etc..Isn't it going to be better if we start from level 1 and explore all the zones, quests and dungeons for bugs and problems?
    Totally agree

First ... 1858666768697078118 ... Last