1. Also questing and quest chains becomes moot at 5xp especially at the lower level. The Vanilla Experience is ruined right at the start of the game. You also totally destroy low-level PVP. (I generally begin PVP at Level 1.) Lorderon is your best server for the WOTLK experience because you kept it pretty much the same as the real experience. Onyxia can become a new favorite/best server if it is kept as close to original as possible, otherwise, what is the point exactly?

2. Im not sure but probably devs wanna ruined Vanilla. Big mistake to make Vanilla on 3.3.5 client. There are a lot of bugs what u never fix. And u know dat. Do x1 plus weekend exp buff x2 or server will die in 3 months one way or another. In my jugment if u wanna play Wotlk u can choice Icecrown or any 335 server. I suppose to many players mmmm 90% players(vanilla funboiz) prefer average vanilla server with basic mechanics except 335 fans.

3. Maybe proggresive xp rates would be best. Like:
    1 to 20 lvl x1 exp
    20 to 30 x2
    30 to 40 x3
    40 to 50 x4
    50 to 60 x5

4. Im not sure but probably devs wanna ruined Vanilla. Big mistake to make Vanilla on 3.3.5 client.
    It's not vanilla, it was never meant to be (just) vanilla. 3.3.5 client through vanilla-TBC-WotLK without the need to go through 3 different clients for the players and for the smaller team of Warmane developing and testing it all. If you don't like the project, you're not forced to stay. You can always go cry somewhere else if you want pure vanilla experience, or vanilla-TBC-WotLK progression experience (doubt there's many around, even fewer with respective clients).

There are a lot of bugs what u never fix. And u know dat.
    Bugtracker is a thing. The amount of bugs that are fixed is high. And you know dat.

Do x1 plus weekend exp buff x2 or server will die in 3 months one way or another.
    What dying game is this that needs to lure players with double exp weekends or events. Imo this is just lame practice in general.
    No, it won't die in 3 months. I mean, Onyxia isn't even on yet, just the beta.

In my jugment if u wanna play Wotlk u can choice Icecrown or any 335 server. I suppose to many players mmmm 90% players(vanilla funboiz) prefer average vanilla server with basic mechanics except 335 fans.
    Onyxia wasn't made vanilla funboiz in mind. Yet again, not a vanilla.

5. i think they did a pretty good job, with the talents etc. sure it feels different then vanilla because of mechanics and maybe the spell animations but at the end its really well done, we will see the real product when the beta is over so we should do our best and report bugs.

6. Onyxia XP should be 1...not 5. Setting it higher than 1 makes it moot in trying to create the feel of Vanilla. I generally don't play on servers with faster than 1 xp rate because if I wanted fast leveling, I might as well play servers that give instant 60, 80 or whatever max level is. By going with fast xp rate, many of the "good" items found at lower levels are worthless. Why try to create a Vanilla experience and right from the start ruin it with 5x XP rate?
    I completely agree with u, my friend. at tbc vanilla quest give 30% more xp than outland the xp rate from mobs and the quest will be back at 1x. wotlk is the same so when u make it 5x xp rate u actually don't play vanilla. u all going to leave the game after a few months and just come to 1raid per week. vanilla nature is in the questing pvping in open world is in hanging around and discovering with a friend there not much work to do in vanilla expect this. u make it 5x rate then u see many of u guys will staying in main city staring at the wall for the whole day.
    i know many of u will come and kill me for what i say but it's the true thing I'm talking about.

7. Any info about arenas? Are we expecting this feature on the official realm (with maybe solo queue) or it's just up for testing purposes?

8. Dear staff,

Is there any possibility that we get WOTLK talents? for classic and TBC aswell, maybe with some boss fine tuning ?
    That would honestly be the last thing this server needs to reach goat status...
    this is a really good thing to think about. i hope the staff see our quote and think about that. i love vanilla. I love TBC. but they both have something wrong and unbalanced in them. the class balance is not good in both expansions. everyone knows that and u all know a few classes in vanilla or tbc will shine and the rest must go away. but Wotlk talent and style change all of that and make balance to every class and all of them are somehow viable to play. maybe it's a lot to do or very hard to make or a lot of code the staff must do to make it work I don't know but I hope u just consider it in your plan.

9. this is a really good thing to think about. i hope the staff see our quote and think about that. i love vanilla. I love TBC. but they both have something wrong and unbalanced in them. the class balance is not good in both expansions. everyone knows that and u all know a few classes in vanilla or tbc will shine and the rest must go away. but Wotlk talent and style change all of that and make balance to every class and all of them are somehow viable to play. maybe it's a lot to do or very hard to make or a lot of code the staff must do to make it work I don't know but I hope u just consider it in your plan.
    classic vanilla was always clunky about unbalanced classes, spells and talents. the only ones they are not complaining and have fun are the classic andy dpstards with theyr functional class "chill out enjoy the game", im sorry i can't without you being and ******* telling me to taunt some caster 30 feet away because my taunt is melee range

10. this is a really good thing to think about. i hope the staff see our quote and think about that. i love vanilla. I love TBC. but they both have something wrong and unbalanced in them. the class balance is not good in both expansions. everyone knows that and u all know a few classes in vanilla or tbc will shine and the rest must go away. but Wotlk talent and style change all of that and make balance to every class and all of them are somehow viable to play. maybe it's a lot to do or very hard to make or a lot of code the staff must do to make it work I don't know but I hope u just consider it in your plan.
    WOTLK talents locked at 60 and 70 are just as broken...I've played on PTE servers that tried that. It didn't work without (just) as major changes as trying to re-implement vanilla and TBC talent trees and mechanics. While I might not agree with the balance when using expac-appropriate skills and talents, or that it's the "right thing" without "custom balancing" being done (also knowing it's not going to happen on Warmane)...the "just use Wrath talents" isn't going to work either.

11. WOTLK talents locked at 60 and 70 are just as broken...I've played on PTE servers that tried that. It didn't work without (just) as major changes as trying to re-implement vanilla and TBC talent trees and mechanics. While I might not agree with the balance when using expac-appropriate skills and talents, or that it's the "right thing" without "custom balancing" being done (also knowing it's not going to happen on Warmane)...the "just use Wrath talents" isn't going to work either.
    Y maybe u right my friend. Its just theory maybe fix a bit of that unbalanced situation in this expansion

12. Y maybe u right my friend. Its just theory maybe fix a bit of that unbalanced situation in this expansion
    im not saying that they need to change it and they aren't going to do that, i like the idea of "classic", is just not classic and not vanilla. and the problem of bgs and ranks. maybe with arenas and rank 14 being 2300 ap or 2500 idk. again, i love it, im gonna play, im not a tank/heal class till tbc but i get them

13. im not saying that they need to change it and they aren't going to do that, i like the idea of "classic", is just not classic and not vanilla. and the problem of bgs and ranks. maybe with arenas and rank 14 being 2300 ap or 2500 idk. again, i love it, im gonna play, im not a tank/heal class till tbc but i get them
    Yes. The fact is i love play all 3 classic expansion. Love to hanging in vanilla quest and map discovery but we already play it before and sure we will play it again but some change if the idea is good and if its possible for game master's to do it. It will be amazing and interesting

14. classic vanilla was always clunky about unbalanced classes, spells and talents. the only ones they are not complaining and have fun are the classic andy dpstards with theyr functional class "chill out enjoy the game", im sorry i can't without you being and ******* telling me to taunt some caster 30 feet away because my taunt is melee range
    just dont play tank ? idk what to tell you man. you're hating on an entire expansion because of a taunt.
    if you don't wanna play then dont play its really that simple. can't believe someone is actually putting a gun to your head to play a video game. relax buddy

15. Alternatively.
    make quest exp x 3-5
    then mob exp x2-3
    self adjustable. so this would encourage questing in PVP realm instead of RDF.
    win - win for all i think.
    those that wanna RDF level can still do it. and no risk of ganking.
    those that wanna risk getting ganked, can quest, for more exp.

but i still am a supporter for PVE realm.

First ... 3272808182838492132 ... Last