1. Cmon, give us some update :( :(
    Quoted and ultra quoted. Leveling Is always a pain so asking to debug It and re-do It After a while Is a sadistic approach ?. And I know that you are not a bondage type guys ?

2. Cmon, give us some update :( :(
    Quoted and ultra quoted. Leveling Is always a pain so asking to debug It and re-do It After a while Is a sadistic approach :). And I know that you are not a bondage type guys :)

3. hi can you guys make phase 3 already i'm bored of having a level 60 warlock and having 0 gear cause i'm unable to do dungeons due to the fact tanks and heals won't que
    and no i'm not leveling a healer or tank cause i'm not going to be someones ***** in dungeons
    Still can't believe this is the state of the beta, and on top of that they keep everyone in the dark, never put any information out and have the bare minimum interaction with the community.

4. Still can't believe this is the state of the beta, and on top of that they keep everyone in the dark, never put any information out and have the bare minimum interaction with the community.
    You're new here? First time, eh?

5. You're new here? First time, eh?
    Nah I'm just venting my frustration, been playing here for 10 years so I'm well aware of how they run things, they're lucky to have such a loyal playerbase.

6. Nah I'm just venting my frustration, been playing here for 10 years so I'm well aware of how they run things, they're lucky to have such a loyal playerbase.
    In my opinion Staff should inform about actual problems on test, states of beta, predictable starting date or delay. Overall more comunication with is.

Man i need to plan my work schedule, family events, car restoration days and all of this is just on a swing with a enigmatic Onyxia relase date.

7. hello is this now the beta version or should i start lvling?

8. Definitely agree that we are due a communication from Warmane.

Beta testing is underway. Many people have joined and helped out. Many bugs are fixed. We are nearing readiness to launch.

Warmane should know at this point that we are < 30 days away from launch. Only the few outstanding high priority issues need to be fixed, the remainder can be put in the backlog because you have an entire year to chew on them while the server is operational.

Server launch will be September 15th I presume?

9. Definitely agree that we are due a communication from Warmane.
    the thing is. they have in the past. they communicated every single day with every single update.
    they have also stated themselves. that it literally does not matter how much they do or don't. because either 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) people will flat out not read it
    2) people will read it, and simply not agree. telling them they need to do X, Y or Z instead

Perfect example is this exact post. The reason why exp rates are what they are, is because the MAJORITY of players wanted that. and still people come in here day after day saying "you should do x1 exp rates ! majority of players wants x1"
    people only see what they want to see. so really. whats the point in communicating?

10. Definitely agree that we are due a communication from Warmane.

Beta testing is underway. Many people have joined and helped out. Many bugs are fixed. We are nearing readiness to launch.

Warmane should know at this point that we are < 30 days away from launch. Only the few outstanding high priority issues need to be fixed, the remainder can be put in the backlog because you have an entire year to chew on them while the server is operational.

Server launch will be September 15th I presume?
    onyxia realm release is never late nor is he early, he release precisely when he means to. i think for me 1 or 2 week more, i think people try most of the quest, i myself doing same, i didn't do following quest, like torta in tanaris or the chickens, etc

11. Many bugs are fixed. We are nearing readiness to launch.
    In the last 24 hours I've seen them fix quests for "core" class abilities...priests and hunters. Sounds SUPER READY for launch!

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if the people who want the quick launch are just trolls looking for a buggy realm so they have fodder to use against Warmane.

12. Since Frostmourne was unnecessarily shut down there has been nothing to play.

Beta is no longer interesting. Low energy.

When I look at the classic bug tracker I see:
    - The pathing of some hyenas is not optimal (LOL)
    - The mallet of zul'farrak cannot be created ( :O )
    - Reginald Windsor is patrolling stormwind on a mount, not by foot

These are low priority issues. As a player myself, I wouldn't even notice or be negatively impacted by any of these problems.

Mark Twain — 'Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.' We should stop trying to make the ultimate perfect flawless diamond server that has no issues - for the price of it taking 6 more months. Get it live. You'll find bugs when its live anyway and you have all through Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK to fix the issues with NPC pathing and random mallet items which are not Gaming Delay worthy issues.

13. Since Frostmourne was unnecessarily shut down there has been nothing to play.

These are low priority issues. As a player myself, I wouldn't even notice or be negatively impacted by any of these problems.

Mark Twain — 'Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.' We should stop trying to make the ultimate perfect flawless diamond server that has no issues - for the price of it taking 6 more months. Get it live. You'll find bugs when its live anyway and you have all through Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK to fix the issues with NPC pathing and random mallet items which are not Gaming Delay worthy issues.
    i mean yea, there is on average 25 ish bug reports a day and half of them are getting dismissed because guys are submitting God knows what. one can only hope that staff is doing the job on their own aswell lol

14. Since Frostmourne was unnecessarily shut down there has been nothing to play.

this is really true and i have and anxiety attack, i hope the release will be the 15 or 18. let's freaking goooooo

15. We should stop trying to make the ultimate perfect flawless diamond server that has no issues - for the price of it taking 6 more months. Get it live.
    also i guess what happening now is some polishes and touches here and there, there is no way that they started working on it the same moment they anounced it. there probably was bunch of work done before that. it probably gonna be much less than 6 months

First ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... Last