1. "my raid is being slow to gather, or I'm early, and so I'm going to disrupt other raids that are trying to gather and slow them down too...cause I'm a petty selfish player like that."
    Its to funny to say something like this. But i love you. No homo

2. All your suggestions comes with extra rewards for PvP, but not a single reward for PvE.
    You got rlly everything, dont be selfish

3. Exactly Iapca, Onyxia PVP is very off-putting to PVE players. Onyxia PVE but with attractive PVP benefits is a better compromise to make everyone happy.

- PVE Server with no flagging except in contested / PVP zones

- PVP - Arenas 2v2 3v3 5v5 - very new - many will not have played Vanilla Arena PVP. Adds a whole new dynamic to the game and encourages alts.

- PVP - If players want to, they can opt-in to personal BG ratings based on points contribution across BGs. This is easy to code and adds a lot, while re-using existing systems. Casual friendly because many players only PVP in BGs, not Arenas and would like a choice to be compete in this context.

4. Exactly Iapca, Onyxia PVP is very off-putting to PVE players. Onyxia PVE but with attractive PVP benefits is a better compromise to make everyone happy.

- PVE Server with no flagging except in contested / PVP zones

- PVP - Arenas 2v2 3v3 5v5 - very new - many will not have played Vanilla Arena PVP. Adds a whole new dynamic to the game and encourages alts.

- PVP - If players want to, they can opt-in to personal BG ratings based on points contribution across BGs. This is easy to code and adds a lot, while re-using existing systems. Casual friendly because many players only PVP in BGs, not Arenas and would like a choice to be compete in this context.
    when someone reach 2500 arenas we will aplause them and recognize as the supreme gods of pvp, gives them the honor title high warlord/grand marshall. bravo, those are real pvp players

5. I am a big fan of pvp' Wpvp and everything comes with it. we used to play a lot wpvp in every server and Blizzard himself. I even made a few replies here to make the Onyxia PVP server. but I want to share my experience with Warmane player with you. I changed my mind about it I think it is better to make onyxia pve server. there is no real PVP player. they are just a lot of gankers who gank low-level players who stop players from questing. they are like rat running away when a situation is equal they can't stand in a real pvp situation. and i think a lot of PVP fan here looks like them. so I think for the first time in warmane servers better to experience pve server. it's just my point of view from lvl up and process in warmane realms in these few months' nothing else.

6. After leveling with x2, x3 and x5 modes I realized x5 is the best. Vanilla is just too goddamn slow and boring. There is no difficulty, its just slow. Only PvP can bring difficulty.

7. 98 to 99% of the game is made of PvE content. Why should PvErs either be subject to unwanted PvP or have to "stay indoors" using RDF when the game is literally made for them, PvP being side content? You're talking about the "very beginning," but that will last what, a week? What of players who join after that? Also, what of players who want to play at x1 and will lag way behind the ones rushing, will they be exempt from getting ganked?

Sorry but you are missing the point .... I prefer PVP server and i rarely kill the other faction , i usually help people when i see them horde or alliance. Having an alliance helping a horde when they could have kill them show what kind of person you are. Not every people that want a pvp server are there just to gang lowbies. Also , it is very fun going to level in a enemy zone when you are around that level.

8. I have a question.

The server will run Vanilla on a 3.3.5 client, will that mean that Vanilla will have WOTLK talent spec?

Appreciate!

9. Your anwser is in the opening post

[CENTER]

We have applied the feedback and suggestions we received from countless players to improve and refine our realm design. Keep an eye at this section over the coming months as we will modify realm design based on Beta feedback and add more information as time passes. Onyxia will feature:

• Experience rate of x5
    • Quality of Life features
    • You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with.
    • Marketplace similar to Icecrown model.
    • Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron.
    • Each expansion season will have a set duration. The content of each season will be divided in tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every few months, the content will progress further.

10. Exactly Iapca, Onyxia PVP is very off-putting to PVE players. Onyxia PVE but with attractive PVP benefits is a better compromise to make everyone happy.
    Attractive PvP benefits? So you think you being a PvE player can decide what's better for PvP players?
    World PvP is essential part of Vanilla WoW, so if you think to make Onyxia realm PvE is a good idea just remember what happened to Medivh TBC realm.

11. Attractive PvP benefits? So you think you being a PvE player can decide what's better for PvP players?
    World PvP is essential part of Vanilla WoW, so if you think to make Onyxia realm PvE is a good idea just remember what happened to Medivh TBC realm.
    We could look at Classic and see how PvP realms ended up being single-faction realms...and the only "healthy" realms were PvE.

12. i have question about beta test , after classic content, will you test TBC content before launch classic Onyxia server , or after classic you'll test TBC ?

13. We could look at Classic and see how PvP realms ended up being single-faction realms...and the only "healthy" realms were PvE.
    With the slight difference that people can't realm change to another one and stick with their faction, so don't worry about it. Coming from player who will play Alliance knowing very well either way at best it will be 60/40 horde to allies.

14. Hi, I'm just wondering about the possible duration of phase 2. I mean, being a 3.3.5 client probably all quests are mainly fixed or at least at the same status than in Lordaeron, etc. So, I dunno if a phase 3 will be required but if not I hope to see declared the official opening soon.

15. First you provided a great WOTLK experience with the Frostmourne realm (and others), and now this new idea of a game that spans several expansions! You Warmane staff are great!

I noticed some people are debating PVP and PVE and I thought of adding my preference, too: I agree with the people who prefer a PVE realm. I do not like playing PVP. I like playing raids and, when I am out in the world, I prefer to not be interrupted by other players. I like enjoying the world at my pace, against the NPCs :D

First ... 75797105106107108109117 ... Last