1. What do you think that instead of RDF in vanilla we have summoning stones instead? It will help both speed-wise and keeping the community alive in global chat. But the exp needs to be nerfed, 5x is too much, spamming 2 dungeons gets you level up...

2. ppl that want PvE and x5 x7 are like: I don't want to do this. I don't have time. Can't we just skip everything? And than... idk...may be..uhhh..uhhh. nm bye.
    ppl that want PvP and x1 x3 are like: let's goooo!!!! i can't wait !!!

3. 5x xp is very nice. Would not bother myself with anything less.
    Never listen to x1 elitists, or the server will become another Lordaeron. No alts, no anything. Boring as hell.
    Even x5 could be improved to x7.

4. That will be great, hope the beta realm end fast and coke the real Realm. 5x it's good but maybe better will be 3x

5. Taking into account the nature of the realm, wouldn't it be more fitting to name it Zidormi or Chromie, since it's kind of a time travel?

Also, wouldn't it be better to use the Frostmourne marketplace model (ex. an item must be obtained by X amount of players before it appears on the marketplace)
    i agree with a time traveling name like these

6. Wil the spell progress through patches for example will dks have Shadow of Death talent like they did in 3.0 or at the start of expac we will get last patch talents/spells?

7. perhaps do a 1x exp untill x amount of people hit 60? Then change it to 3x and possibly 5x later on. if people are really late to the start.

8. HELLO THERE! New barrage of questions for you all

1) Is the RDF going to be Cross Faction?
    2) Are achievements going to be Online during vanilla? (probably not but would be cool for someone who likes to farm them)
    3) Are there any systems in place to avoid gold botting and gold selling? For example DIre Maul East Jump Runs by bots
    4) Is the server gonna use an alternative classic client or is the warmane wotlk client enough?
    5) Is there any plans of implementing an iron man or Hard core modality?
    6) are people gonna stop crying about x5 experience any time soon?
    7) Is there going to be a dungeon per hour limit or a per day cap on dungeons? (Like retail classic)

Thank you that's all much love, don't mess it up

9. No, you should use yours. It will be bad for YOU, not for others, cause you will have no one to play with with your insta 60 chars.

10. The amount of people begging for 1x who don't realize there are literally official Blizzard 1x rate classic and wotlk servers up and running at this very moment is ASTOUNDING lmfao. If you want the classic experience with 1x rates, i have great news for you! You can play on official at this very moment! And there are loads of people playing classic due to the hardcore trend rn. Your dreams have come true! Hope you guys have a great day.
    I have great news for you:
    Icecrown is currently up and u can play at 7x rates as well.

stop being an *****.
    we both know that classic is not fresh and it is progressed.
    though, the way this PTE realm will be set up, I will likely wait for fresh classic.
    cya

11. Yeah this realm was designed for already existing warmane players to "experience" vanilla and tbc. The game with all the modifications mentioned in the main post will literally just be frostmourne but with different talents and item names. Any vanilla fans who heard about this realm and were excited, well, back to suicide watch for us lol

12. Bro wtf *5 in vanilla you killing the game like this make it *2

13. Will u guys put legendary items on the Webshop ?

14. Yeah this realm was designed for already existing warmane players to "experience" vanilla and tbc. The game with all the modifications mentioned in the main post will literally just be frostmourne but with different talents and item names. Any vanilla fans who heard about this realm and were excited, well, back to suicide watch for us lol
    people don't understad (or they lie/has theyr schizo mementum) the basic of the flashpoint from the flash. you can't relive something from the past, and this people try and try to do it again and again, and try to force other players and they never going to understand that is not gonna be ever the same. they plays this kind "oh i have amnesia, i don't remember nothing, lets have fun with people in this classic" and it's freaking 2023, argentina have 150% inflation, aliens, barbie movie.
    classic was one life in time thing. was in 2003 and that time can't be reliving again.
    im gonna say it, they looks like lunatic asking for something "real content, like that time". come on bro chill out, let it go, 20 years passed. it simply doesn't work, look at the classic server problems

15. I think most people want to have the best vanilla experience in something like this, so the xp rates should be x1, people who have a job or study should understand that a lot of time is spent in this game to progress and not lose the vanilla experience. In addition to the fact that the higher the rates, the more it favors leveling bots
    There are already other servers with higher rates, me and most people will enjoy the classic leveling.
    I don't know if this is already debatable, another option would be to increase the rates in certain circumstances

First ... 1119202122233171121 ... Last