1. By the way if Onyxia realm name is still a placeholder, i have a suggestion. Name it "Naxxramas", it has a strong association both with Classic and Wotlk.

2. upd: Assuming that realm will stay and won't be decommissioned after Wotlk like Frostmourne.

3. Okay, great idea, seems like Warmane is again one step ahead of Blizzard. Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback, I am dropping some ideas what i think could drastically improve classic/tbc experience or could be easily transfered from your wotlk code:

- Please implement the modified PVP system blizzard just announced for Classic Era, it was constantly requested and seems to be sweet spot for Vanilla content, old formula with standing and grinding of rank day and night is ridiculous i am not possible to get past rank 8 with my busy life. This is just simple rank bar with daily limit and no rank demotion.
    - I think it is bad idea to implement PVPOFF system, but if we expect just one PVP realm maybe a compromise could be to make PVP ON by default and PVP OFF optional, not vice versa like it was in the last Frostmourne. It could be with cast time 10-20 sec and only in capitals.
    - XP rates i think 5x is too fast, but 3x would be great for vanilla content, leveling feels so good, because world is very small and social, worldPVP is constant and fun, 5x would be great for tbc and wotlk
    - phase2 could be easily merged with phase 1 i do not remember any real benefit from phase2 during my experience in retail Classic journey
    - PLEASE Keep Guild Banks, that was a big hustle during Classic
    - Keep Achievements tab, we can achieve all of them available during Classic, TBC
    - Keep spell batching during classic like it is currently in icecrown
    - Keep leeway during classic like it is currently in icecrown
    - Keep QOL for 0 mana during preparation in BG and 0 mana for 5 sec after spirit healer reset to stimulate buffing.
    - Keep your icecrown system for ores and herbs spawns in Classic, if possible improve this system, make them on random spots to kill bots
    - Do not disable meeting stones in classic
    - Disable World Buffs in raids i had very bad experience with this during 2 years of raiding in classic
    - Keep 3 sec mounting timer
    - Do not change Buff and debuff limits during classic, keep them like in wotlk
    - Keep system for ground mount/train cost and level requirements from tbc during classic i think it was lvl30 around 50g total and lvl 60 around 700g total
    - Happy to see RDF planned, but please RDF system from TBC during classic where you are NOT ported in dungeon to stimulate world interactions like WorldPVP
    - Keep all Battlegrounds layout like it is in wotlk/icecrown
    - Keep nameplateMaxDistance to 41 like it is in wotlk

All the other mentioned changes from FAQ i think are also great:
    - To reduce raids from 40 to 25 in classic and i suppose from 20 to10 for AQ20
    - Dual Talents feature
    - Debuff limit like wotlk i suppose and buff limit also
    - All other not mentioned wotlk QOL and gameplay features are also welcome, they were lacking during classic
    I agree with most of them specially achievement and removing WBuff this is what all classic community wants for a long time and we never see that. We want it from blizzard and we just ignored by them u can even add more achievement for some player who like that.

4. if R14 gear is available on launch or has no requirements to obtain it will make so much gear from dungeons, mc/bwl and part of AQ just worthless.

5. How long the beta will be and when is the official release date?

6. How long does it take to get the server out of beta?

7. By the way if Onyxia realm name is still a placeholder, i have a suggestion. Name it "Naxxramas", it has a strong association both with Classic and Wotlk.
    So does Onyxia.

8. How long does it take to get the server out of beta?
    That depends on the results of the testing. When the devs and QA are satisfied with the current results we will move on to the next phase of the beta, which probably will encompass testing lower level content, as one of our devs said in a post a few days ago.

9. Why not Cata as well
    Becuase most people don't like Cata and it's not on their plans

10. Hello guys, how are you doing? Well, like the rest of us, im rather anxious about this new realm and all its possibilities. But, ive been thinking recently and... im rather concerned about it, specially when it reaches the end (and i mean fully progressed).

"Why" you ask? Well, think with me:
    We already have THREE realms with WotLK expansion: one with x1 rates and an 'increased dificulty' system (Lordareon); one with x7 rates and normal system (Icecrown) and one solely for PVP (Blackrock). I know Blackrock doesnt count much, for its solely for PVP, but now we're implementing a fourth realm, which will end at the same progression as Lordareon and Icecrown.

I know that both these are unique in their own ways, which allows them not to overlap one another, but Onyxia will be in between them! He wont have a leveling rate that much diferent from Icecrown (if one were, like, x20 and the other x5, things would be diferent) and it wont have a diferent dificulty system. So, at the end, it will be just another less crowded Icecrown!

I fear the realm will not thrive for long, after it reaches RS. Ultimately closing and transfering the chars to Icecrown (making it even more crowded). So i was wandering... What if maybe, just maybe, they thought of mobing it even further? Why not doing cataclysm? why not doing MoP? We've had them already, so why not going even further and recreate the whole experience from here and foward?

I know it may sound ludicrous, but i fear too many realms providing closer, to almost the same, experience will make one wither and die (most likely Onyxia).

I hope i havent lost track of my thought and i could convey what i meant here. What do you guys think?

11. Hello guys, how are you doing? Well, like the rest of us, im rather anxious about this new realm and all its possibilities. But, ive been thinking recently and... im rather concerned about it, specially when it reaches the end (and i mean fully progressed).

"Why" you ask? Well, think with me:
    We already have THREE realms with WotLK expansion: one with x1 rates and an 'increased dificulty' system (Lordareon); one with x7 rates and normal system (Icecrown) and one solely for PVP (Blackrock). I know Blackrock doesnt count much, for its solely for PVP, but now we're implementing a fourth realm, which will end at the same progression as Lordareon and Icecrown.

I know that both these are unique in their own ways, which allows them not to overlap one another, but Onyxia will be in between them! He wont have a leveling rate that much diferent from Icecrown (if one were, like, x20 and the other x5, things would be diferent) and it wont have a diferent dificulty system. So, at the end, it will be just another less crowded Icecrown!

I fear the realm will not thrive for long, after it reaches RS. Ultimately closing and transfering the chars to Icecrown (making it even more crowded). So i was wandering... What if maybe, just maybe, they thought of mobing it even further? Why not doing cataclysm? why not doing MoP? We've had them already, so why not going even further and recreate the whole experience from here and foward?

I know it may sound ludicrous, but i fear too many realms providing closer, to almost the same, experience will make one wither and die (most likely Onyxia).

I hope i havent lost track of my thought and i could convey what i meant here. What do you guys think?
    Maybe they will change their mind later, who knows, at the end this thing has experimental nature. Maybe by the time when Blizzard will have Cata, devs will also consider to progress it to Cata as a free alternative. But speaking realisticly, honestly who gives a F about Cata? Cata enjoyers like me is such a minority it's unbelievable. There is a reason why Neltharion (god rest his soul) is no longer a thing. And there is also a reason why those 3 is considered a golden age of wow. The only descent thing that came out after that is Legion honestly. Why would they waste time and people hours to do that.

12. And also if doing Cata, they will have to go further by the same logic? Like Cata is some sort of a magnum opus of WoW? It's not really. And stale Wotlk will be more populated than stale Cata anyway. And then, download new client for xpac, flip your characters etc. who knows what kind of techical issues are involved in it? Dude sht sounds like a job lol.
    The problem is not that they have 3 Wotlk realms, the problem is that they have 3 PVP wotlk realms and 1 of them specifically dedicated to it. And there is no alternatives. Leaving Ony on wrath and keeping it PvE would make much more sense tbh.

13. By the time when Onyxia will be at Wotlk, they probably will have some new idea on their mind, maybe something with FM, or maybe Legion who knows.

First ... 44849293949596104144 ... Last