1. I have a problem with the game and can't report it in Bugtracker. I try everything Curseforge classic handly install but none work for installing the addons. I think the game client is 3.3.5 and the addons didn't work for vanilla like that. when a person plays both wotlk and Vanilla with the same client the version of the addon is different the game itself will not recognize both of them. pls fix this problem without addons game will not go forward

2. So whos bright idea was it to force people as level 60?

3. I have a problem with the game and can't report it in Bugtracker. I try everything Curseforge classic handly install but none work for installing the addons. I think the game client is 3.3.5 and the addons didn't work for vanilla like that. when a person plays both wotlk and Vanilla with the same client the version of the addon is different the game itself will not recognize both of them. pls fix this problem without addons game will not go forward
    It's not something Warmane will fix, as it's not the issue.

Retail WotLK classic isn't 3.3.5, it's 3.4.1 or something else. You get addons for old WotLK 3.3.5, not some classic. Two different games.

4. Some clients are not currently able to experience our server-side Vanilla modifications, for example the Russian locale client is not capable of it right now. To fully experience what Onyxia can offer, use the default English language client.

In the meanwhile, we are investigating on how to bring this to other localized clients as well.

5. game crashing

Are we going to have a separate forum for reporting bugs / issues?
    Just asking as I can't get into the game

It's not the "login for this race / class is disabled" error
    but getting a
    Memory access violation
    disabled all addons
    same issue
    any fix to this?

6. So whos bright idea was it to force people as level 60?
    The people who make the call of what needs to be tested.

7. im not talking of wotlk im talking about the vanilla. the game client itself is wotlk and we want to install vanilla addons in WotLK folder it's the problem the game cant recognize it. and u can select the 3.3.5 in cursforge website for 3.3.5 addons if u need it

8. This was rhetorical. I think its ridiculous to make everyone max level and give full items. Nothing to do to keep peoples attention for this beta.

9. You want bugs? Here is a bug. After logging off Onyxia and into Icecrown, my talents are still vanilla and half my spells dont work

10. This was rhetorical. I think its ridiculous to make everyone max level and give full items. Nothing to do to keep peoples attention for this beta.
    This is an actual beta testing, not one of those made for publicity and to get people interested in a brand new game. We need people who will try and break stuff so it can be fixed before the final release. Those who need "to have their attention kept" are most commonly the ones who just want to play the game earlier, likely to not report anything at all, and if they find an exploit tend to try to keep it secret and hope they can abuse it in the full release.

11. You want bugs? Here is a bug. After logging off Onyxia and into Icecrown, my talents are still vanilla and half my spells dont work
    Just restart your client and it will be back to original talents and spells.

12. I see blood elf paladin ??? Or is it just for the test

13. What about dungeon finder? Will that stay?

First ... 2565737475767785125 ... Last