1. Why would you want to lock up peaceful players in cities? Why don't you want to let them explore the world? We PvE players like quests, wandering around the big world of WoW, we want the right to play the way we like. Do you like PvP? No problem. You and others like you may have PvP permanently enabled. Kill each other all day long if you like it that much. Forcing or forbidding something is a kind of 'dictatorship'. Therefore, in my opinion, only the ability to permanently disable or enable PvP in all areas makes sense.
    Nothing stops peaceful players to explore the world and do quests out in the zones. RDF will already limit the amount of people for world pvp, and you want to have it safe in that aspect as well. You talk about forbidding something and dictatorship, for the sake of having your peaceful single player experience.

2. how is he right? if you have only 1-2 hours to play, there's no way you are able to play wow anyway. every single end-game stuff requires more than 2 hours to do.
    Most people don't really care about so-called "end-game stuff," even more so in the type of environment that got created here, where you're expected to know mechanics (just so you don't get blamed for mistakes other people made, not because most are doing mechanics correctly) and be overgeared (to compensate for the previous).

3. Having RDF in Vanilla is already bad enough, since its supposed to be THE open world expansion. It will already decrease what Vanilla makes Vanilla. If the server will also launch as PvE Realm, i would be really dissapointed. It was totally fine for Frostmourne, since it was Wotlk, which is not "open world" focused, but for Vanilla and TBC, it def should be PvP.

Theres so much you need to farm open world, if it cant be contested its going to be a ****show. Imagine Server hits TBC and you cant contest farmspots like Elemental Plateau. Big yikes

4. how is he right? if you have only 1-2 hours to play, there's no way you are able to play wow anyway. every single end-game stuff requires more than 2 hours to do.
    Well I never reached true end game, maybe in one period with the guild and that lasted for maybe a few months and I am here since 2009. december. I just play BGs and level chars and that is it.

5. Having RDF in Vanilla is already bad enough, since its supposed to be THE open world expansion. It will already decrease what Vanilla makes Vanilla. If the server will also launch as PvE Realm, i would be really dissapointed. It was totally fine for Frostmourne, since it was Wotlk, which is not "open world" focused, but for Vanilla and TBC, it def should be PvP.

Theres so much you need to farm open world, if it cant be contested its going to be a ****show. Imagine Server hits TBC and you cant contest farmspots like Elemental Plateau. Big yikes
    I think that spamming lfg, walking to a dungen for 20-30mins is not a good gameplay.

6. Will the Raids be available instantly after the server launches, or will they be delayed a few days after launch, so that ppl are able to farm pre-raid items?

7. Will this be a PvP realm or PvE/RP?

8. Pve 3x XP, or on/off button, who wants what he wants

9. YES the server will be wiped after Beta...

that's the whole point of a Beta, try the content before release so you catch some bugs and tweak the stuff that don't work.

10. To be honest i dont why only 25 raids when for me 40 are more fun, you can prove me wrong with it but as me i would prefer 40 raids for more fun and more experience from the game.

11. Are talents gonna be changes somehow or they gonna be blizzlike?

12. -- FAQ post --

It is important to remember that this is going to be a BETA. Once the realm is open and people have play-tested some, we will be opening something for suggestions. Some information regarding the official launch of the realm will remain vague, because they are things that are likely subject to change based on the feedback we get.

Talents: Will reflect the expansion that is current on the realm. Vanilla content = Vanilla talents, etc.

Marketplace: To elaborate on what we said on the main post, the plan is to have item releases similar to Frostmourne, but the items will be available sooner. This means that the top guilds will be able to clear the content and get their achievements and whatnot without the assistance of the shop, but the items will arrive sooner on the shop than they did on Frostmourne.

B.Elfs and Draenei: Disabled until TBC content.

RDF: Will be enabled with Vanilla.

Dual-Spec: Will be enabled with Vanilla.

Debuff limit: Will not be enforced on Vanilla.

Level cap: Will be level 60 on the Beta realm.

Raid sizes: 40-man raids will be 25-man instead.
    why are the races locked? it doesnt add any negative to vanilla, if anything, it adds more benefits in terms of faction balance, and on top of that, we're gonna use 3.3.5 talents and skills by the looks of it, RDF can be implemented (WOTLK FEATURE) that will impact the game by miles and x5 which will on its own modify the essence of vanilla, but BE and Draenei cant be created from day 1????????

It makes 0 SENSE

13. I think its for making raids easier to prepare.

14. why are the races locked? it doesnt add any negative to vanilla, if anything, it adds more benefits in terms of faction balance, and on top of that, we're gonna use 3.3.5 talents and skills by the looks of it, RDF can be implemented (WOTLK FEATURE) that will impact the game by miles and x5 which will on its own modify the essence of vanilla, but BE and Draenei cant be created from day 1????????

It makes 0 SENSE
    Read the faq again bro, it is NOT 3.3.5 talents.
    Also RDF is already there... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

15. man some of these people really need to work on their reading comprehension

First ... 747555657585967107 ... Last