1. i honestly prefer it set at default i want to experience vanilla like how people played it back in the day
    but cant be demanding i will take anything anyway

2. Hi to all ,

Everyone knows if we can set all the rates at 1x and not just the XP one ? im interested about rep/drops/honor .

Thank you !:)

3. i honestly prefer it set at default i want to experience vanilla like how people played it back in the day
    but cant be demanding i will take anything anyway
    whats PTE?

4. If you're honestly asking what PTE means...it means Progress Though the Expansions, or that the server intends to play through each expansions content in roughly the same way/tiers that it was released with.

That being said, I'm not saying that players who just want to play for the Vanilla Phase are bad/wrong. There's plenty of Classic players who said they'd stop playing when Classic switched to TBC...that their Classic experience ended with Vanilla Nax. There's nothing wrong with that (as long as they're honest with whatever guilds and whatnot about their intent, imo).

That doesn't mean these players are the target audience of the project, or that Warmane should cater to their whims and stated desires...especially when Warmane feels it'll be a detriment to the rest of THEIR goals for the project.

5. gonna be dead before this releases

6. gonna be dead before this releases
    Why? There's hotlines if you need help.

7. Any updates on the release date ?
    yes, its seconds closer to release as i type this.

8. It will be good if Warmane staff share with us estimated release date (we all know many of the times this date is not the actual date, but it will be closer to the release) :)

9. how do i play on the server i downloaded 1.12 client changed realmlist but its not working for me?

10. how do i play on the server i downloaded 1.12 client changed realmlist but its not working for me?
    Did you read the post? Onyxia uses basic 3.3.5 client.

11. how do i play on the server i downloaded 1.12 client changed realmlist but its not working for me?
    We don't offer a 1.12 client, so I'm not sure where you got it from, but it's not needed.

12. Are you guys really planning to test all Vanilla raids before the release? It would make a lot more sense to test p3-p5 after you release the server, considering the first 2 phases will last for 6 months. Please do not make us wait until April for this. Thank you.

13. Are you guys really planning to test all Vanilla raids before the release? It would make a lot more sense to test p3-p5 after you release the server, considering the first 2 phases will last for 6 months. Please do not make us wait until April for this. Thank you.
    As fare as I know up to now they did not announced a phases 3 of beta testing. But any news Is really appreciated.

First ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... Last