1. I was just able to login, didn't change a thing.

2. The talent bug is fixed when I close the client and reopen it

3. Hello, I am an active Lordaeron player, and I want to play on the new Onyxia. I play from the IOS platform with the Wineskin APP (Porting Kit), when I try to enter it gives me an error when it tries to load the Vanilla assets, is it possible to download those resources manually? Thank you and hopefully I can solve it for the community that plays wow from MAC.

4. Why are so many people complaining about starting at 60? This is a beta, the faster that everyone can test/break things the faster they can fix it and get us to release. We've been leveling from 1-60 on all the realms for years, we know the quests and stuff works. What's new and needs extensive testing are the "Classic" portions (spells, talents, etc.).

5. Does anyone experience a fatal error? I always get that error in the Onyxia server only.

6. Does anyone experience a fatal error? I always get that error in the Onyxia server only.
    I did originally (I play through linux)
    after enough attempts at logging on, it just started working

7. I'm using win11 and it happens every time I login in Onyxia server

8. this is why its beta, find as much bugs as you can se we would have good exp at the start of the server.

9. All my addon configs are gone, WTF you guys fr hype everything up and then fk things up in the other realms.

10. server OFF?i just tested 10 minutes.

11. how long does it take if it says you entered to many instances recently? 1h? 30min? and why is this added to a beta server???

12. We applied a fix for non english clients crashing.
    A ton of spell/mechanic fixes are already rolling in.

If you want to play on Icecrown, Lordaeron or Blackrock after connecting to Onyxia you will need to restart. The talent tree undo functionality is not working as of yet.

13. Can new players report bugs instead of removing our posts?

14. Can new players report bugs instead of removing our posts?
    The Forum isn't for bug reporting, it's clearly mentioned in the Forum rules and getting access to the Bug Tracker requires minimum investment.

First ... 2767757677787987127 ... Last