1. Ye, game is already in very playable state. Probably there are still some minor bugs that are hard to notice but thats normal even in full versions.
    I wouldnt call 25m MC tuned for 40m "playable" as it was day one of beta.

2. would love to test more but its pretty calm since monday

3. will have a pre patch time before all expansions like weeks/month with new classes and races before launching the new expansion?

4. Need hp/mana fill and cd reset on the test server like on lich server.

5. just let ppl play the game there it nothing fun in blackrock wanna bi BETA just let the ppl go kill pigs wofls ect. there is nothing fun in getting best in slot gear from vedors
    thanks

6. just let ppl play the game there it nothing fun in blackrock wanna bi BETA just let the ppl go kill pigs wofls ect. there is nothing fun in getting best in slot gear from vedors
    thanks
    100% agree, would love to see 1-30, 30-60 betha phases or stuff like that but i believe that level 60 and vendors make sence for the purpose of current beta "as the focus of this phase of testing is on Classes"

7. We are still working full time on the fixes for the current phase, bug reports and fixes are coming in fast.
    There will be a second beta phase when things slow down. Likely including lower level testing.

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports so far. We couln't have done it without your help <3

8. We are still working full time on the fixes for the current phase, bug reports and fixes are coming in fast.
    There will be a second beta phase when things slow down. Likely including lower level testing.

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports so far. We couln't have done it without your help <3
    tnx u guys for this great plan (onyxia) very nice and interesting. if u could just tell us approximately time or week before we have alpha. a lot of us waiting to see some info about this.

9. Nice to see the ping way down. Those first few days it was like 700. Now it's more like the other Warmane servers 100-120.

10. with 5x xp, are they going to increase gold drops?
    spells are expensive

11. Random question.

When you queue for a bg or dungeon is that connecting with the other warmane servers, or it is just people on Onyxia?

12. Totally agree, I think x3 should be the limit, would prefer x1 or x2

13. Will you guys fork at TBC? I would love to stay Vanilla realm :P

14. Appreciated for what dev doing so far in this concept. Deeply Thanks

First ... 3777858687888997137 ... Last