1. Happy birthday BETA

1month. Probably not polite but I cant wish you a long Life... Quite the opposite....

2. After leveling my 4th character to 60 on x50 in all zones, and doing almost all dungs, I found very little gamebreaking or immediately noticeable bugs. Looking at the bugtracker, it seems nearly all bugs are fixed and very few new ones are coming in. I think the server would be ready for release in a month, but more likely in November to ensure the high standard of quality of Warmane servers.
    There is still a ton of bugs, maybe not noticeable while leveling, but when you test out the lategame stuff there is a bunch of it. loot tables are also still wrong, consumables are wrong, buffs dont stack correctly, patrolling NPCs not patrolling, little things that you dont come by unless you specifically go intentionally do it.

3. Fingers crossed for PvE
    If they paid any attention to the mostly positive feedback on FM3 PvE realm, than most likely it's gonna be PvE. Making PvP server in 2023 is a big L
    Agreed. Frostmourne was amazing. If they really want to put in wPVP just make it an option like in retail. Make it a choice for the individual player. The only people crying about this are gankers in low-level areas anyway. Same as the people crying about increased EXP rates. Like bro, there's an option to make it 1x why do you want everyone else to play the way you want to.

4. 1month. Probably not polite but I cant wish you a long Life... Quite the opposite....
    Ye, die beta!

5. Agreed. Frostmourne was amazing. If they really want to put in wPVP just make it an option like in retail. Make it a choice for the individual player. The only people crying about this are gankers in low-level areas anyway. Same as the people crying about increased EXP rates. Like bro, there's an option to make it 1x why do you want everyone else to play the way you want to.
    if you dont like low level ganking you can stop low level ganking, dont have to kill entire wPVP at high level because of that

Making the server PVE would be absolutely sad, PVP is the way to go, perhaps with adjustment to stop low level ganking.

6. if you dont like low level ganking you can stop low level ganking, dont have to kill entire wPVP at high level because of that

Making the server PVE would be absolutely sad, PVP is the way to go, perhaps with adjustment to stop low level ganking.
    Forcing people to play with you who don't want to play with you is sad. Perhaps you could set a flag that says you're open to playing...and play with others that set the flag?

7. if you dont like low level ganking you can stop low level ganking
    You can't stop low level ganking while PvP flag is enabled by default my little man :) And btw asking "guys please stop low level ganking" won't really help the situation. However, what a surprise, it looks like you can stop it when PvE is enabled by default.

tfw realisation hit that you don't need to create a problem to find a solution for it lol

8. Forcing people to play with you who don't want to play with you is sad. Perhaps you could set a flag that says you're open to playing...and play with others that set the flag?
    inb4 "against the spirit and nature of vanilla" take for the 78th time in this thread lol

9. You force me to play with you at the same farming spot because i cant kill you, what kind of logic is that?

10. You force me to play with you at the same farming spot because i cant kill you, what kind of logic is that?
    So across an entire zone, there's a single node...and that's the only node there will be. If you don't kill someone else for it, they'll get it and you'll never be able to get any? There's no respawns, no multiple spawn points, you HAVE to fight over resources?

11. So across an entire zone, there's a single node...and that's the only node there will be. If you don't kill someone else for it, they'll get it and you'll never be able to get any? There's no respawns, no multiple spawn points, you HAVE to fight over resources?
    there are many spots in vanilla where a particular thing drops only at this one place and if its a populated server, its competed over basically 24/7 because its needed a lot and costs a lot of gold. check out devilsaur mafia for example.

You can get away with PVE server if its like 3k pop, but if this server gets hyped and we get Icecrown numbers, it will be a ****show whether or not its PVE or PVP, but PVE would be considerably worse.

12. Btw is there any chance we can know when you will start the realm, all of us is realy happy about Onyxia realm so if you give us a hint when you start will be realy good. GL :-]

13. They need to clean the bugs... can't start the realm with huge bugs...All we wanted to start as soon as possible but the fact it's take time

14. Hey everyone, quick update:

We are working out a ton of the issues that you guys are reporting on the bugtracker daily, there are still many issues to weed out and as such we do not have a release date yet.

As a wise man once said: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"

We will certainly let you know the moment we decided its go time.

-Midna

15. Hey everyone, quick update:

We are working out a ton of the issues that you guys are reporting on the bugtracker daily, there are still many issues to weed out and as such we do not have a release date yet.

As a wise man once said: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"

We will certainly let you know the moment we decided its go time.

-Midna

Well said, I appreciate the update! And many others do too. Take as much time as you need to make this progression server amazing!
    (ignore the impatient people)

First ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... Last