1. There are betas that are open to everyone who uses them to see and fix things and then they release the official one. That's why I say if it's going to be like that or a closed tester beta nothing more

2. Please don't let it be a PvP server...

3. When Onixya will be available to download?

4. Please don't let it be a PvP server...
    World pvp is 50% of fun of wow classic, PVE would kill the server.

5. I wouldn't enjoy getting ganged 20 minutes every time I want to enter black rock depths of R14/t3 equipped rogues.

6. Please, PLEASE make it PvP. My hopes and dreams were crushed by the last server when you decided to make it PvE for whatever reason. We need the real vanilla experience!

7. Curious to know how does Naxx works on Vanilla, I've never played Vanilla before just LK and MoP so idk, is it located somewhere else than Dragonblight? Like Stratholme, I know Naxx was supposed to has an entrance through Stratholme but will be able to access there or will it be by Raid Finder?

Also, will the level top for Vanilla be at 60 or 80? And we will be able to access other zones for further expansions like TBC or WotLK? Sounds interesting the Onyxia idea but still wondering how the content progression will work on top level reach for each content.

8. I think a vanilla with x5 experience rates is crazy. At least x3 is something much more acceptable. People would get bored fast. You could also try modifying the experience rates based on expansion, eg vanilla x1 or x2, tbc x3 or x4 and wotlk x5. I don't know, but I definitely know that a progressive kingdom that just started at a rate like that won't end very well. My opinion.
    I totally agree

9. right i was trying to reply to someone else not calling the idea boring

10. World pvp is 50% of fun of wow classic, PVE would kill the server.
    Agreed! Big part of the game is actually an open world wtih battles going on everywhere. RDF is already removing some of those "outside the dungeon battles", but that's alright. Making it a full-on PvE server would for sure kill the life of the server.

11. My understanding is if you own 3.3.5 wotlk version of the game, your set. On launch Onyxia server is in Vanilla state, and will progress each tier unlocking more talents/spells/zones quests etc.
    My question tho is what about addons ? Can i use all ready 3.3.5 ones or do i need to downgrade to match the servers curent progression.

12. World pvp is 50% of fun of wow classic, PVE would kill the server.
    Right? Everyone here is going "please be PvE, please be PvE" which would make the 1-60 phase insanely boring.

PvP is half of this game, if you don't like PvP don't participate. Gankers and griefers are largely avoidable by not leveling in STV or Tanaris. Go to Arathi, Desolace, Hinterlands, Feralas, etc.

First ... 1927282930313979129 ... Last