1. Hello! As a huge fan of vanilla i just don't get the idea of turning 40-man raids to 25. Does it mean 20-man raids will be converted to 10-man or you leave it as it is? I understand that RFD is a musthave for majority of server playerbase, I personally don't like it but i can deal with it. But why ruin the unique endgame expirience? Also, I think optional pvp (maybe with some exceptional areas) is the best compromise

2. That's why in my opinion Warmane is better than blizz at their own game, this project is huge and I'm sure it will be a success that even blizz will likely copy in the future.
    I just want to point some suggestions that may improve our experience.

1. Exp rate could be increased as the expansions progress, starting at vanilla 3x, TBC 5x and WOTLK 7x these are alt friendly rates and should not be a problem for most of the players.

2. PvP we need this realm to be pvp vanilla without world pvp will feel strange it's a core part of the vanilla experience it could change throughout the others expansions but for vanilla pvp is a must.

3. Item shop I know you haven't decided yet but please make it like frostmourne don't sell items of the current phase or at least don't sell the legendary itens on the shop it ruins the roleplay for most players that a guy can simply buy a legendary item without any effort.

I really want to thank all the Warmane team for the effort put into this project and please take in consideration the suggestions this is a huge project and I'm sure it will be a success.

3. I don't get why people want yet another x1 Vanilla server. Who wants to spend 6-10 days leveling a character again on Vanilla? RDF with x5 sounds like heaven at this point for Vanilla era, give the option to lower your XP rate like it is on Icecrown if you want to play slower but don't cap the rest of us. I think what they have announced all sounds amazing, very excited for this!

4. Lots of people here saying they want a PvE realm...

Please ensure the realm is PvP, not PvE. You have already given players RDF and the ability to teleport to dungeons, if you make the realm PvE the world will be completely dead and Vanilla heavily relies on an active world. PvP is clearly way higher in demand based on Warmane's realm history and I suspect if you make it a PvE realm the population will suffer and the realm will likely stagnate and die off. I'm hoping I can trust Warmane to understand the essence of Vanilla .

5. why do people want to progress raids, which have been progressed/played for almost 20 years, same question. Just because you hate lvling, doesnt mean that there are no people who want to experience the whole game, not just raidlogging

6. everything is great, but from what I understood items will be available for real money? So you will have to pay to get into the raid?

7. Seems great except the market's similarity to Icecrown and x5 Exp Rate. I think x3 is better but I'm okay with x5 also.

8. everything is great, but from what I understood items will be available for real money? So you will have to pay to get into the raid?
    No, you can play completely for free if you want.

9. What will it be the duration of the beta? and after beta we will have the final version?

10. No, you can play completely for free if you want.
    but if i play for free i will never get to raid right? or the raid I'm joining will end after 1 boss, right? just like icecrown?
    If people are lazy better give them instant 60lvl, it's less harmful

11. but if i play for free i will never get to raid right? or the raid I'm joining will end after 1 boss, right? just like icecrown?
    If people are lazy better give them instant 60lvl, it's less harmful
    "Giving them instant 60 level" doesn't pay the bills, it's that simple.

On the other hand, you can just create your own raid groups if other people's give you trouble. You can even make some sort of requirement for low iLevel, to not have people who donated for their gear in your group, if you think that's the problem.

12. Specially for vanilla content - one of the best experience is the leveling.. I hope you decide to reduce it at least to 3x!

13. Will there be any raids available in beta or leveling only?

14. I wonder where this "practice" was happening, in your head? Blizzard got rid of PvP type realms completley, Frostmourne was a banger because of PvE. It's a dead horse.
    Absolutely all high pop servers were pvp.

https://ironforge.pro/population/classic/?realm=PvP
    https://ironforge.pro/population/classic/?realm=PvE

if this is not an argument, do not answer me, as these statistics are the best confirmation of my words.

First ... 6789101858108 ... Last