1. I want to ask the Warmane staff not to make the mistake Blizzard did for the classic. they don't bring BG finder outside the city that every player can join outside himself. after a lot of problems and a lot of things happened all of the PVP community asked them they bring it for TBC classic. but I want to ask u guys to bring it from vanilla. You list a lot of good things you add for Onyxia Please add this to your list. As a PVP player, I can manage my questing farming and enjoyment of World Map Explorer and join the bg at the same time. but without it, I have to stay in the city for 4 months to manage my ranking. and I'm sure no one can handle that long time stay in same place and continue playing.

2. I want to ask the Warmane staff not to make the mistake Blizzard did for the classic. they don't bring BG finder outside the city that every player can join outside himself. after a lot of problems and a lot of things happened all of the PVP community asked them they bring it for TBC classic. but I want to ask u guys to bring it from vanilla. You list a lot of good things you add for Onyxia Please add this to your list. As a PVP player, I can manage my questing farming and enjoyment of World Map Explorer and join the bg at the same time. but without it, I have to stay in the city for 4 months to manage my ranking. and I'm sure no one can handle that long time stay in same place and continue playing.
    +1. Please enable this on Onyxia

3. I want to ask the Warmane staff not to make the mistake Blizzard did for the classic. they don't bring BG finder outside the city that every player can join outside himself. after a lot of problems and a lot of things happened all of the PVP community asked them they bring it for TBC classic. but I want to ask u guys to bring it from vanilla. You list a lot of good things you add for Onyxia Please add this to your list. As a PVP player, I can manage my questing farming and enjoyment of World Map Explorer and join the bg at the same time. but without it, I have to stay in the city for 4 months to manage my ranking. and I'm sure no one can handle that long time stay in same place and continue playing.
    Tbh there is no reason not to do that in the first place. They not gonna intentionally cripple the gameplay trying to replicate 2004 game. Aint nobody got time for that.

4. Tbh there is no reason not to do that in the first place. They not gonna intentionally cripple the gameplay trying to replicate 2004 game. Aint nobody got time for that.
    I played the beta was disappointed I did not know classic pvp was that boring and easy. I'm all burnt out on wotlk, the only good thing about this server is playing TBC again to be a shockadin, and I think they should extend TBC a little longer than vanilla before going to wotlk. I also wish they would've chose a different expansion like maybe legion. wotlk is only gonna last so long

5. Lying about what?
    idc about Classic Era and btw most popular realm in Classic Era is PvP

I was playing on 2 different realms in 2019-2021 on 3 different characters (on both alliance and horde, I was doing both PvE and PvP), both realms were PvP and I hadn't any single problem.

mb something wrong with you?

I'm with you with World Bosses. But why extra reward for PVE players on PVE server. Toggling PVP is taking a risk of loosing for example:
    -World Buff
    -Any other buff from other player or potion that you invested money in
    -Time
    -Mob
    -etc
    So may be you need undispellable permanent world buffs? And ofc no need to go somewhere, just to take buffs inside of the cities, for extra safety.

Please make Onyxia PvE, too many PvP pservers
    And there's no problem with that.

6. And what did you think, how long will it take?
    At least it should be at blizzard's classic pace, a year for an expansion, so that cryers with 10 kids and 5 jobs would be happy too

7. At least it should be at blizzard's classic pace, a year for an expansion, so that cryers with 10 kids and 5 jobs would be happy too
    At this point, I think respect for Blizzard's decision making is the worst thing we could have.

8. At least it should be at blizzard's classic pace, a year for an expansion, so that cryers with 10 kids and 5 jobs would be happy too
    its not about the kids or 5jobs mate. i play with my guild 40-man free time 18hour play time per day. but they end the tbc like hell. not even counter for any on phases. t5 end like 2month!!! t6 end less than 2 months. they just want to end the classic. now they bring the wotlk even worst than tbc. i wish to play 100 years wotlk in warmane than one 1week in Blizzard Classic. its about the original stats in about what we can experience that players at 17years ago have. no boss have the starter ability stats or dynamic in Blizzard Classic. we can have all of original stats in Pserver as it prove in many years.

9. Server wipe

Hello, I have a question. Is the server going to reset, or will the level 60 characters we have remain saved? I apologize in advance if it's mentioned in the article, but I don't think it covers anything related to the topic.

10. Lying about what?
    idc about Classic Era and btw most popular realm in Classic Era is PvP

I was playing on 2 different realms in 2019-2021 on 3 different characters (on both alliance and horde, I was doing both PvE and PvP), both realms were PvP and I hadn't any single problem.

mb something wrong with you?
    you see thats the problem, you didn't play classic in the old days and you think playing in 2019-2021 is the same and even worse, you talk about 3 characters and worse worse of the worse, alliance and horde
    please, just don't lie and don't think you are right, because you are not. you have a wrong idea of what you call classic, is not

11. Hello, I have a question. Is the server going to reset, or will the level 60 characters we have remain saved? I apologize in advance if it's mentioned in the article, but I don't think it covers anything related to the topic.
    EVERYTHING MUST GO! Yes, there will be a wipe before launch. Nothing you do on the PTR will be saved. Whether there's another phase of testing that will require a reset/wipe has yet to be announced.

12. Can i just download 3.3.5 addons or do i need to download them for each xpac? (Sorry if this already has been answered

13. Can i just download 3.3.5 addons or do i need to download them for each xpac? (Sorry if this already has been answered
    3.3.5 Addons mostly work. Some will need tweaks to work correctly/perfectly.

First ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... Last