1. RDF, Dual Spec, 25 man raid?. I was very hyped. But that's no longer vanilla exp.
    Blizzard tried the vanilla experience. Turns out they were right, "you think you want it, but you dont". I'd rather just be able to reroll some alts with friends and have some chill dungeons than have to spam trade for 2hours for my group to fall apart in gnomergan.

2. Blizzard tried the vanilla experience. Turns out they were right, "you think you want it, but you dont". I'd rather just be able to reroll some alts with friends and have some chill dungeons than have to spam trade for 2hours for my group to fall apart in gnomergan.
    The thing with vanilla is that a lot more things are meaningful, but they also take a lot more time, which in part gives them the meaning. So if you are a nolifer that can play 16h a day, vanilla is the best version of WOW you can get, but for casual dads that a lot of people are now, its not the greatest time investment.

3. So when the beta releases, will we be keeping our characters or will this be similar to a PTR? Help me understand

4. I am gonna play as priest. Question is will there be class racials spells in the game? like Desperate prayer, Fear Ward etc...
    Admins this is crucial information give us at least that

5. do you guys think if the beta server will be PVP then final launch will also be PVP?

6. 90% of the people here NOT READ the first page and ask dumb questions like them, can we start with DK, Paladin, talents will be wotlk and more and more DUMB questions, does server will restart/delete all champ etc.. when beta end... Who want to play just play and not to cry for 1x or 2x. The project is big just wait and sense the game!

7. How will you prevent us from entering zones that are available in tbc/wotlk like silvermoon city, etc.. ?

8. Will we have the chance to change the race when tbc comes out?

9. Like change to undead or troll to blood elf or as alliance change human paladin to draenei

10. How will you prevent us from entering zones that are available in tbc/wotlk like silvermoon city, etc.. ?
    Invisible wall most likely, or having gate to Blood Elf zone closed (or was it instanced portal). Removing boats to Azuremyst/Northrend can cut out the travels to those locations.

Will we have the chance to change the race when tbc comes out?
    Like change to undead or troll to blood elf or as alliance change human paladin to draenei
    Most likely. It may have a cost though.

11. its not a problem, you just gotta get good at the game
    i played on 2003, amazing time, big fun, i have my high warlord battle axe till i do ring of blood in nagrand on tbc and disenchant it. no need to show anything 20 years later. im not a psycho with my schizo meds expired claiming on 2023 classic vanilla x1 experience just to be a rogue and ambush lows in stranglethorn vale

12. I heard the beta starts on the 14th.

When will the realm start for everyone?

13. I am gonna play as priest. Question is will there be class racials spells in the game? like Desperate prayer, Fear Ward etc...
    Since they are reverting all spells and talents, I'm pretty sure they will be also doing that with class racials.

14. I heard the beta starts on the 14th.

When will the realm start for everyone?
    Everyone can play the Beta.

The real launch will be a few months after, would be my guess (Noting official yet, let the Beta run for a month and we will probably get more info)

First ... 1151596061626371111 ... Last