1. hey guys i wanted to ask if i can download the client already or do i need to wait for a dl link

2. Excuse my ignorance, when the BETA ends, we will still have our character?

And the server is gonna be in the list of realms like Icecrown and Loarderon?

Thanks you, I will love playin' this!

3. I won't lie, I'm a bit surprised by the loud minority advocating for a PvE realm or "opt in" PvP as opposed to a full blown PvP realm...Obviously everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and to each their own - but I'll never really understand the want to neuter / remove an entire aspect of the game just to be able to run around and mindlessly fight AI with little to no risk. That risk is a major part of what makes the game fun, as well as making fighting the easy / mindless AI exciting imo.

As for the Exp rates, I don't hate 5x - although I do feel it's a bit high for the Vanilla experience..That's not something that would really prevent me from playing though. However, (idk how hard it would be to implement) but I always thought the concept of having your first Character on the server being locked to 3x until max level - then having all alts in the future granted access to 5x would be a cool idea. Everybody will always have their own opinion/preferences when it comes to optimal Exp rates, but that's just my personal favorite idea.

4. when the BETA ends, we will still have our character or everyting gonna be deleted ?

5. What happens in beta, stays in beta. Beta is optional for players to participate in. It's not early release or anything like that. It's for testing stuff.
    When Onyxia goes alive, we all go there from square 1.

6. when the BETA ends, we will still have our character or everyting gonna be deleted ?
    And i dream sometime with tbc and lk without flying mounts xD

7. What happens in beta, stays in beta. Beta is optional for players to participate in. It's not early release or anything like that. It's for testing stuff.
    When Onyxia goes alive, we all go there from square 1.
    What have the world become?! why should you even have to tell people stuff like this? it's just commen sense :S

8. Thank you for keeping up the good work with servers that are both more original and well functioning beyond what Blizzard can offer.

Quick question: Seeing as the honor grind each season was much longer in TBC compared to WOTLK, would you consider higher honor rates/shorter BG's in TBC to make it less tedious?

As you know, both the duration of BG's as well as the amount of honor gained was improved in WOTLK. BG's are still active in WOTLK even though the honor grind is shorter. It incentivizes leveling alts to honor grind on them too, for example.

I think this is a much needed QoL for TBC PvP, especially with short seasons of 2-3 months presumably.

9. Hello!
    When exactly will server start on 14.08, like 00:00 or something? So hyped, wanna start playing it from the very first second

10. I won't lie, I'm a bit surprised by the loud minority advocating for a PvE realm or "opt in" PvP as opposed to a full blown PvP realm...Obviously everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and to each their own - but I'll never really understand the want to neuter / remove an entire aspect of the game just to be able to run around and mindlessly fight AI with little to no risk. That risk is a major part of what makes the game fun, as well as making fighting the easy / mindless AI exciting imo.
    If you have played long enough on warmane realms you would know exactly why we advocate for it to be a pve realm.

11. Another question: What are your considerations about not having arena season 2 start with SSC/TK, season 3 with Hyjal/BT and season 4 with Sunwell? Wouldn't it make much more sense balance-wise?

12. Well, that's exactly what it's about. Only true vanilla players like that difficulty. The ones who didn't like Blizzard's classic were the retail players who tried to play the vanilla. I personally played Vanilla and TBC Classic, but stopped playing it now that it got so easy on wotlk. And believe me I'm not the only one who thinks so, that's why every day classic has fewer players.

13. classic four horsmen on 25 man will be interesting.

14. Not necessarily. A group of friends who played vanilla in 2005, got together again for classic 2019 and completed vanilla and TBC without any problems. Most of us are parents and we didn't have to play many hours a day, a couple of hours at night was enough, of course it is necessary to know the game, if it is the first time you play it will take you at least 10 hours a day xd

First ... 1555636465666775115 ... Last