1. Great plans, hope we can start the real experience soon. However, I agree with the vast majority of replies, x5 is to much, especially in the first phase. I would personally prefer x3. But would offc also play when it stays x5.

2. Make Cross Realm pvp at 60 so ppl from lorda and icecrown could play too on bgs

3. Pls make fear ward avaiable in all priest races, so the people are not forced to play only dwarf in alliance

4. You know, i was thinking about this x5 thing and i personally believe its too much indeed. Think with me:

Although i dont have vanilla experience (i started played at wotlk) but ive heard many time how the leveling experience was slower than Wotlk. At some points you had to grind mobs to 'fill the gap' between levels or zones. However, they didnt have the RDF system back then, which means players couldnt use it to fill the leveling gap between zones, i believe. Sure, you could WALK to the dungeon to do it, but just to finish your leveling and return back to where you were? This looks tiresome.

So, even if the experience rate is x1 and they use Vanilla leveling algorithym, with the RDF system i believe we are fine. What i fear with x5 rates is how easily we can... disbalance (i think?) the level range of a map and the player level (you know what i mean? Seeing ppl overleved leveling on lower zones?). Anyway, i think we are fine with lower rates.

One last thing: about the time between phases... why not using the original one, given by Blizzard, when they introduced the game originally?

5. x5 is the best choice!

If possibility to change rates will be on, so then all nolifers will be able to choose x1 or x0.5.

God bless x5, RDF and PVP realm!

6. What i fear with x5 rates is how easily we can... disbalance (i think?) the level range of a map and the player level (you know what i mean? Seeing ppl overleved leveling on lower zones?). Anyway, i think we are fine with lower rates.
    Nah, it's even more slower than you might think it is. (Have to wait for beta from level 1 to see ofc) Consider also grabbing a quests for a dungeon in 3 different zones, doing pre quests chain for them etc. They gave a huge chunk of xp and good items, xp might be not that big of a deal but items is must on x5. You don't want to end up in Desolace with white pants and chest.

So, even if the experience rate is x1 and they use Vanilla leveling algorithym, with the RDF system i believe we are fine.
    We are not. Multiplier has it's benefits aside from saving time it also prevents you from running into a possibly buggy stuff regulary without you even noticing it.

why not using the original one, given by Blizzard, when they introduced the game originally?
    I assume because it's 2 years of smashing target dummy raid bosses that has 2 mechanics and 1 of them they don't get to use because how fast they are dying.
    Vanilla is extremely primitive and ice age, why bother stalling it for the origingal timeline?

7. Pls make fear ward avaiable in all priest races, so the people are not forced to play only dwarf in alliance
    True, they should consider it. Those 2004 RP mechanics lol, always looks so cute in modern time.

8. x5 is not to much if you like x3 click on your xp bar and switch to x3... easy

9. Totally agree. x5 is the way to go (with dynamic rate choice). If you want to "experience real Vanilla" toggle to x1 or even x0.5. Don`t push other to do that!!!!

10. That's literally just putting yourself at a disadvantage though. Lol.

11. Lets just hope the Server will be released as fast as they can :) So we can Play on it

Im rly hyped to play

12. 5x is great, i hope they keep it. Same with racial abilities, even class ones,

13. Okay, great idea, seems like Warmane is again one step ahead of Blizzard. Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback, I am dropping some ideas what i think could drastically improve classic/tbc experience or could be easily transfered from your wotlk code:

- Please implement the modified PVP system blizzard just announced for Classic Era, it was constantly requested and seems to be sweet spot for Vanilla content, old formula with standing and grinding of rank day and night is ridiculous i am not possible to get past rank 8 with my busy life. This is just simple rank bar with daily limit and no rank demotion.
    - I think it is bad idea to implement PVPOFF system, but if we expect just one PVP realm maybe a compromise could be to make PVP ON by default and PVP OFF optional, not vice versa like it was in the last Frostmourne. It could be with cast time 10-20 sec and only in capitals.
    - XP rates i think 5x is too fast, but 3x would be great for vanilla content, leveling feels so good, because world is very small and social, worldPVP is constant and fun, 5x would be great for tbc and wotlk
    - phase2 could be easily merged with phase 1 i do not remember any real benefit from phase2 during my experience in retail Classic journey
    - PLEASE Keep Guild Banks, that was a big hustle during Classic
    - Keep Achievements tab, we can achieve all of them available during Classic, TBC
    - Keep spell batching during classic like it is currently in icecrown
    - Keep leeway during classic like it is currently in icecrown
    - Keep QOL for 0 mana during preparation in BG and 0 mana for 5 sec after spirit healer reset to stimulate buffing.
    - Keep your icecrown system for ores and herbs spawns in Classic, if possible improve this system, make them on random spots to kill bots
    - Do not disable meeting stones in classic
    - Disable World Buffs in raids i had very bad experience with this during 2 years of raiding in classic
    - Keep 3 sec mounting timer
    - Do not change Buff and debuff limits during classic, keep them like in wotlk
    - Keep system for ground mount/train cost and level requirements from tbc during classic i think it was lvl30 around 50g total and lvl 60 around 700g total
    - Happy to see RDF planned, but please RDF system from TBC during classic where you are NOT ported in dungeon to stimulate world interactions like WorldPVP
    - Keep all Battlegrounds layout like it is in wotlk/icecrown
    - Keep nameplateMaxDistance to 41 like it is in wotlk

All the other mentioned changes from FAQ i think are also great:
    - To reduce raids from 40 to 25 in classic and i suppose from 20 to10 for AQ20
    - Dual Talents feature
    - Debuff limit like wotlk i suppose and buff limit also
    - All other not mentioned wotlk QOL and gameplay features are also welcome, they were lacking during classic

14. I think it is bad idea to implement PVPOFF system, but if we expect just one PVP realm maybe a compromise could be to make PVP ON by default and PVP OFF optional, not vice versa like it was in the last Frostmourne. It could be with cast time 10-20 sec and only in capitals.
    Great suggestions! Specialy on meeting stones and wbuffs. But this one (quoted), i can't see what exactly is different fundamentaly? Don't get the point no matter how many times im trying to read that. 2+3 and 3+2 will both = 5.
    The great compromise would be for Warmane devs to create a video tutorial on how to enable PvP mode on by righclicking your character portrait and put it on the most visible place of the website, because it looks like so many people struggling with it and trying to force everyone to play the game their way.
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

15. Make Cross Realm pvp at 60 so ppl from lorda and icecrown could play too on bgs
    Idk if it would be fair.

As far as I know, Onyxia will have vanilla talents in the first phase... meanwhile all other realms have WOTLK talents

First ... 43839192939495103143 ... Last