1. if u cant find any1 in the world map what u gonna do with 1x or 5x ?

vanilla needs long lvling time for meeting horde and alliance with full of love, fast leveling killing love too and shaman cant heal broken hearts...

2. Please make talents unlearn + dual spec free on beta

3. I really dont understand this view especially with RDF you will get all the comfort, you can sit in city all day.

This is really very easy to understand.

What if I told you I dont understand your desire for a PVP server because you can stand in SW all day queuing for WSG day in and day out? Would you be satisfied never being able to enjoy the PVP in the game you enjoy out in the large open world? Would you enjoy being on house arrest basically in SW/ORG all day waiting for a queue to pop?

Probably not right? There are a million PVP servers everywhere in the PServer world. We basically want a single one on Warmane for the PVE crowd to live in this community too. It's sort of incredible that the resistance to it is so strong.

4. Do we really care what vanilla was originally intended to be? I'm pretty sure blizzard did not intend to sell items for money but here we are.

5. Please cancel rdf. For PVE players, they can get to know each other and become friends on the way to the dungeon. For PVP players, we look forward to each other's hunting, which makes the game more exciting.
    you mean ganktards and grieftards, no pvp players. pvp player are on bg's all day for 4-6 months to rank 14

6. you mean ganktards and grieftards, no pvp players. pvp player are on bg's all day for 4-6 months to rank 14
    FR, it's just losers that can't handle playing pvp against those with similar levels and items so they gotta prey on players 30 levels lower than them. 'peak pvp' experience for them

7. Hi, but if i level on test realm, you will delete all my progress when server will going online?

8. Hi, but if i level on test realm, you will delete all my progress when server will going online?
    Yes this is just a beta, everything will be erased.

9. so you would want what exactly? all contested zones to be PVE?

10. so you would want what exactly? all contested zones to be PVE?
    I'd love to see the realm be under the PvE realm ruleset...with specific areas "Arena" flagged, like the world boss subzones. I'm willing to discuss other possible flagged subzones, but I think there needs to be a specific reason (like the competition to kill the world boss) to do so. And I think that reason needs to be more than "my raid is being slow to gather, or I'm early, and so I'm going to disrupt other raids that are trying to gather and slow them down too...cause I'm a petty selfish player like that."

I'd love to see a "warmode" that players can opt into that permanently PvP flags them (even in capitals and other traditionally PvP safe zones) for a bonus...maybe to xp, maybe to skill gains, maybe to gold rates, and maybe a combination of those or other bonuses. This would encourage people for flag for min-max reasons, and if you choose to flag, you can't complain about participating in PvP.

11. Since 23/11/2004 there was a PVP/PVE/RP servers, talking about what the game is about is useless since the game was launched on 3Types simply cuz there is PvP enjoyers PvE enjoyers and RP enjoyers.

12. There are so many ways to avoid being ganked or at least escape 1-2 gankers. People are just lazy. Stack stamina gear, carry invis pots and engi trinkets. Gnome net, Rocket helm, MC cap work well against lvl 60 even if you are low lvl (well, at least they should work).

13. Instead of Starting new realms fix the problems you already have in existing realms, like Icecrown. There is a problem getting disconnected every now and then for no reason and getting kicked out of game, First Fix That!!!

14. To make PVE players like myself happy:
    - PVE Realm that means non consensual PVP isn't a thing. Forcing people to PVP who don't want to is not reasonable.

To make the PVP players happy:
    - World PVP: Flag yourself for PVP - enabling consensual PVP and in turn receive 10% better gold / drops / gathering yield
    - World PVP: Server wide hint that World Boss spawned. Players engaged in combat with a World Boss are worth 3x times typical Honor. 6x times if on another continent than your faction capital.
    - Arena PVP: Arena 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 with Arena team ratings, possibly titles
    - BG PVP: Unique titles available from BGs

15. To make PVE players like myself happy:
    - PVE Realm that means non consensual PVP isn't a thing. Forcing people to PVP who don't want to is not reasonable.

To make the PVP players happy:
    - World PVP: Flag yourself for PVP - enabling consensual PVP and in turn receive 10% better gold / drops / gathering yield
    - World PVP: Server wide hint that World Boss spawned. Players engaged in combat with a World Boss are worth 3x times typical Honor. 6x times if on another continent than your faction capital.
    - Arena PVP: Arena 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 with Arena team ratings, possibly titles
    - BG PVP: Unique titles available from BGs
    Flag yourself for PvP and receive extra benefits? It just doesn't sound WoW-y to me. Feels more like generic F2P grind MMO game (e.g. Black Desert) from Asia.
    Who PvE enjoyer would subject themselves to be swarmed by piles of PvP enthusiasts each time they want to do WB? This would give extra work for those who are after the WB. PvPers would get extra honor fighting against people who may not have any interest in PvP. Sounds bit unfair to me.
    Arena with ratings sounds something PvPers would enjoy, without forcing PvE players to it, same goes for the BG's.
    Pass on unique titles and rewards for doing game activities outside of regular titles/rewards.

All your suggestions comes with extra rewards for PvP, but not a single reward for PvE.

First ... 65696104105106107108116 ... Last