1. I have a question, may e is a noob qiestion I will ask nonetheless: I know the xp rsting will be x5, or maybe x3 as some people are askong, but that means that reputation and profession rates will be as the xp rate?

2. Damn this really is a ****show of a thread

All those screaming posts about "muh vanilla journey" and "x5 is too high" are made for the most part by randoms with fresh accounts, some of which are made less than a week ago specifically to push their agenda in this thread

What the most hilarious thing is that most people who will be trying Onyxia don't even care that much if at all about Vanilla, its just a +1 to Tbc and Wotlk for them to check it out, to level the class and perhaps professions and prepare for TBC, hell the majority of playerbase don't even know this thread exist...

Absolutely Mental Thread It Is

3. I haven't played on this server since it was MoltenWoW back in Cata, I remember playing Greymane x5 in the beta, then being disappointed that Neltharion x10 was the one to be transferred from Wrath to Cata because my character was on Deathwing x10, which remained a Wrath server... I eventually jumped ship to play retail during Mists after losing my characters in the switch to Warmane, (I was also old enough to be making money by then and afford a subscription too) but ever since then I've always thought about coming back just to check out the Lordaeron server, hearing about how the server has improved significantly since way back when, but I've always been holding out for a Vanilla experience.

I did check out PrimalWoW when that first came up, I thought it was pretty cool playing Vanilla with 3.3.5 talents, but I lost interest after realizing all of the problems with that server, like some of the final talents were locked off for level 60 players, so I couldn't be that Titan's Grip Fury Warrior in Vanilla that I wanted to be, or the low population of the server requiring cross-faction play... xP

This new Onyxia server sounds awesome from what I've heard about how quality these servers are these days, and given all my misgivings with Classic, like not being able to transfer from Vanilla to TBC to Wrath any time that I want, all the bots plaguing the servers, the inflation, the boosts, that damn $70 TBC mount and the newly added WoW Token... I just have no faith in Blizzard at this point, and I'm ready to jump ship.

My thoughts:
    -I'm kind of hoping there will be a Vanilla server that just simply stays as Vanilla, and that we can transfer off to the next server whenever we want. :9
    -I think the Vanilla phase should be at x3 experience rate, then raise the rate by x5/x7/whatever as expansions roll out, not that it really affects me because I'm planning on playing at x0.5 rate anyway, and whenever I run out of quests, I'll run a dungeon or something! but I would love a hardcore Vanilla server that's 1x rate too, just like Lordaeron! maybe even be able to transfer over to the Lordaeron server eventually too, hardcore realm to hardcore realm. :9
    -Transmog should not be available during the Vanilla phase, there are so few tiers of armor that it's cooler to see what people are wearing, but once BC rolls out we should allow Transmog then. :9
    -I would rather have the 3.3.5 talents, but I'm fine with whatever, might be fun trying out the Vanilla talents.
    -I'm hoping achievements will still be in the game, I'm guessing they are given how many features y'all are keeping like dual-spec and RDF.

4. I am counting the days until beta :D

almost there : )

5. you can play with x1 gl with it.

6. I scrolled through all the pages and couldnt find info for how much it will last?
    I mean if it will be 12 months long season Vanilla-TBC-WOTLK then it will be very fast gameplay, i am sure some people will will even skip first 8 months and come to play only the wotlk later.

7. is it possible to enable all job to all class ? for a twist ? im tired of playing with same and same class and gameplay hehe

8. Will there be no Horde Paladin and no Alliance Shaman ?

9. I have a question. If, for example, I play in the beta... when the game is officially released, will my character be deleted? Or can I keep playing with it?

Thanks !

10. Suggestion about xp rates:

Limit rate to x2 (or even x1) until any character on account hit max level. It will unlock x5 rate option for every new char on account.
    Reset this feature with every expansion (TBC, WOTLK), and ppl will get enjoyable journey and not being frustrated by leveling alts

11. Only x5! dont listen this kids about x1!

12. please do it like Lordaeron, just right click on xp bar and people can choose: 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x. Everybody happy and we do not destroy the experiencie to some users (i prefer low rates but understand people who do not want to spend a lot of time leveling)

Or just do a 3x exp, 5x is too much in my opinion.

13. store similar to ICECROWN, EXPERIENCE X5
    why no x1 or MAX x3
    pay 2 win system like icecrown is nonsense, a lot of people will be disappointed
    is it such a problem to create a server without the possibility to buy anything?
    it would be nice to have a server where you have to do some hard work to get something.
    Store is hybrid between Frostmourne and Icecrown. Would guess it's so that after X weeks after new patch, shop gets updated. Of course this doesn't mean you'd have to pay to get gear. You can still do your hard work to get something. Store is an option, not a must for players.
    If it's x5 with adjustable rates, go play your x1 or max x3, don't scream at others when you trail behind, just because you wanted it harder (read: slower).
    If you want to make a server that can host 12k players, and probably have 20k+ accounts, go a head. Make such a server and ask 0€/$/£ in return. See how long you'll keep it up or add monetization.

I scrolled through all the pages and couldnt find info for how much it will last?
    I mean if it will be 12 months long season Vanilla-TBC-WOTLK then it will be very fast gameplay, i am sure some people will will even skip first 8 months and come to play only the wotlk later.
    I would expect it to be near/or 3 year journey.

I have a question. If, for example, I play in the beta... when the game is officially released, will my character be deleted? Or can I keep playing with it?

Thanks !
    Why would you get to keep your beta character(s)? You think it would be fair to allow beta users keep their higher level characters with inventories full of high cost materials? Doesn't sound fair or reasonable to me.

First ... 1826272829303878128 ... Last