1. World PvP was a major, major part of the level 60 experience, and I hope that Onyxia is PvP.
    Not just level 60 experience (people do know Onyxia will span 60-80, right?), but entire WoW experience all together.

2. Would it be at all possible to keep the old Naxxramas enabled after the new Naxxramas comes out?

3. how is the pvp system working out on lvl 60 if were using the wotlk client? it's a complete different panel etc.

4. Do we know if this server is pve or pvp? The faq doesn't say...or I'm blind.

5. Do we know if this server is pve or pvp? The faq doesn't say...or I'm blind.
    We don't know, it wasn't stated.

6. Can you please make it possible for players to create horde paladins and alliance shamsns since start, because they are available only starting the tbc patch. Overall GREAT news and GREAT settings.
    Warmane i am with you !!!
    THANKS

7. Thank you very much for all the work for the new server. Been looking for something similar to this for a long time.

The only thing that may impact the server will be the PVE vs PVP decision, since the dragon bosses and others alike are world bosses meant to be fought over by both factions. Other than that everyting looks amazing.

Kudos to the Warmane team for all the hard work and will be here on the beta!

8. "RDF: Will be enabled with Vanilla."

The whole point of vanilla was the community coming together and running towards Dungeons. That was literally the gem of Vanilla. Why would you want to take this away and have people just sit in cities or questing zones and pop right in? That is no true experience of Vanilla....Especially when you are getting out the marketplace. Why cant you do it just like Lordaeron with Cosmetics? Why would you want to throw in items to destroy peoples progression when other people can just swipe their credit card and out gear anyone? whether its pvp or pve. I think adding the Market place especially too soon would destroy the population as it did on Outland.

9. Falanar77 believe me RDF is a good change, i can say its a must for casual players. I played a lot of classic and similar to vanilla servers and forming a group was insane thing especially as melee dps.

10. Marketplace similar to Icecrown model.
    Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron.

The sad thing is that the characters will go to icecrown when the expansions are over . And this marketplace is a dog**** . Stupid idea in my opinion if u gona do it and wana make some cash instead do a one time payment to be able to play the realm and thats it . Selling items is allways a trash idea on classic server

11. On the topic of a progressive realm, it'd be really cool to see a website option here where you can set your account to either Vanilla, BC, or WotLK (technically there's also a Cata option, but it does nothing on a 3.3.5 client.)

Setting your account to Vanilla or BC will lock you out of content, like not being able to make a Death Knight for example or attempting to board the boat to Northrend will just send you back to the docks with an error message saying "You do not have that expansion", and I think that's just a neat little addition that not many people remember from back in the day, if you didn't buy the expansions you couldn't access the new zones, your level was locked at whatever expansion you were set to (60 Vanilla, 70 BC, etc.)

I know it's not an important option, but I think it'd be a really cool option to have, much like how we're able to set our exp rates to whatever we want, more options is always a good thing, and it'd be a simple addition for those who want to set their account to Vanilla for those 3.3.5 talents locked to level 60 later on during the WotLK phase. (I know you can just twink, but that's not as fun~) :V

It'd be even more impressive of a feature if you could set what phase you were on, like what if you wanted to start playing on Vanilla phase 1? like, before the battlegrounds feature was implemented and world PvP was at it's peak, or maybe TBC phase 4 before the Sunwell catchup mechanics were added and all the attunements of older raids are still required, but I doubt that kind of option will be made. :P

Speaking of which, I'm sure this suggestion will be ignored, but how about an option to re-enable the attunement requirements once TBC phase 5 launches? or was that ever even considered and the attunements were just always going to be how they are on 3.3.5 anyway? ^^'

(I'm not trying to spam or anything, I just didn't see my post get uploaded? so I wrote another one, won't try to upload another as I don't want to add to the chaos of this thread. ^^')

12. "RDF: Will be enabled with Vanilla."

The whole point of vanilla was the community coming together and running towards Dungeons. That was literally the gem of Vanilla. Why would you want to take this away and have people just sit in cities or questing zones and pop right in? That is no true experience of Vanilla....Especially when you are getting out the marketplace. Why cant you do it just like Lordaeron with Cosmetics? Why would you want to throw in items to destroy peoples progression when other people can just swipe their credit card and out gear anyone? whether its pvp or pve. I think adding the Market place especially too soon would destroy the population as it did on Outland.
    Except this is not a vanilla classic type of server, but rather a progressive one with a goal to get to WOTLK which most people who play on Warmane are ultimately interested in. Most players here would have been happy if we got another season with Frostmourn anyway. Outland lasted like 3 years or so? That is already a good life span for a TBC server, with or without a marketplace, because the end game content that is SWP is as interesting as TOC in WOTLK (with less mechanics). You can only do so many mindless tank and spank dps check fights until people get bored out of their mind with sunwell. See how Blizzard kept vanilla but progressed to WOTLK without a single TBC legacy server left behind nor did anyone asked for one. I loved TBC i think its great, and PVP in TBC is the best thing about that expansion (except resto druids, they can go to hell), but the end game is just too boring that will no doubt have PVE players leaving the realm after a month or two, and come back for wrath.

13. Marketplace similar to Icecrown model.
    Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron.

The sad thing is that the characters will go to icecrown when the expansions are over . And this marketplace is a dog**** . Stupid idea in my opinion if u gona do it and wana make some cash instead do a one time payment to be able to play the realm and thats it . Selling items is allways a trash idea on classic server
    Oh no marketplace bad, well go earn the gear, who cares?

One time payment doesn't really generate money after 1st time. Also there might be legal reasons this isn't the case.

14. Some clarification on how the vanilla PvP system will work would be great :)

15. "RDF: Will be enabled with Vanilla."

because is not a vanilla server, is a progresive realm. when tbc come you gonna disenchant all the gear in the first 3 o 5 lvls. when wotlk comes you gonna disenchant all the max tbc gear on the 1st lvl

First ... 2129303132334181131 ... Last