1. Because of the second paragraph which you conveniently forgot to quote. Are you a child?

Likewise to the post after yours, which claims "5x is fine" without giving any reason or argument why this is so. Clearly you guys are just lazy.
    I did read it.

Did you, though?

Let's recap: "The fact is that 5x is just too fast. Way too fast. So fast that you're almost done with Elwynn by the time you finish Northshire. It's a ridiculous rate of exp that basically just means skipping the entire game. 3x on the other hand is very fast, but still allows players to get a sense that they completed some zones and had some adventures in Azeroth. The world of Azeroth is huge and has thousands of things to do, and skipping all of it at 5x is not necessary. At a rate of 3x, plus rest exp, it's very easy to get to 60 in under a month, and no one needs to level faster than that."

Uhm... sounds like a lot of subjective "because I want" to me, which I mentioned in my reply. So that's it, you're just doubling down on not giving any argument of why people should do what you want instead of what they want, just saying "it's too fast" (says who under what authority?) and "no one needs it" (idem)? You might need a break in the corner since your emotions seem to not be fully under control.

2. i know its been asked alot but we truly need to know more details because me and some other people are beyond excited for this project and interested to know more infos about it such as if when it finished wotlk will chars be transfarred to icecrown etc. i know you dont know the exact date but at least the approximity date. thank you

3. i dont understand what's so hard about this just do a poll between 3x & 5x

4. i dont understand what's so hard about this just do a poll between 3x & 5x
    What's the point on settling for 1, when you can have both and then some?

5. I'm not against the idea of being able to choose between 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x but the poll winner would be the default

6. I'm not against the idea of being able to choose between 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x but the poll winner would be the default
    Why would it be voted by players? It's a service Warmane provides on their terms. I'm sure they had internal talks about possible rates, and decided to settle on x5 based on their experience on hosting realms.

What do you try to achieve with the change?

7. I would say (x5) will be too easy and people might lose their interest in the game so fast. I would go more safe if you ask me i would put it on (x3)-rate (Not hard not easy) This way game would be much more fun.

8. I would say (x5) will be too easy and people might lose their interest in the game so fast. I would go more safe if you ask me i would put it on (x3)-rate (Not hard not easy) This way game would be much more fun.
    What if it's not rates that affects if people get bored or not? High exp rate has nothing to do with big part of the game: end-game PvE and PvP.
    If people got so bored of high rates, why is Icecrown still the most played realm on Warmane after 8 years? While the low x1 rate Lordaeron is around half of Icecrown's population atm.

9. What's the point on settling for 1, when you can have both and then some?
    Just as a sanity check...wont we still be able to select our rate by right clicking the XP bar at the bottom like we do currently? Asking for a friend...

10. Just as a sanity check...wont we still be able to select our rate by right clicking the XP bar at the bottom like we do currently? Asking for a friend...
    That's the way it works on the PTR. I have no doubt that will remain the case when Onyxia launches...rates will be adjustable between 0.5x, 1x, and upto whatever they decide the maximum rate for the realm will be at launch (whether that be 3x, 5x, 7x, or 250x), with a couple options for rates above 1x, but below the maximum, for people who want to play in the "middle ground".

11. That's the way it works on the PTR. I have no doubt that will remain the case when Onyxia launches...rates will be adjustable between 0.5x, 1x, and upto whatever they decide the maximum rate for the realm will be at launch (whether that be 3x, 5x, 7x, or 250x), with a couple options for rates above 1x, but below the maximum, for people who want to play in the "middle ground".
    I should probably note, in case it's unclear to ANYONE...I'd place good odds at the maximum rate for the server at launch to remain as 5x, though to hedge my bets I'll grant a slim chance that they'll be reduced to 3x. I see even less of a chance of them deciding to going up to 7x. And 250x? That was me being hyperbolic.

12. I would agree with this... 5X is fast, but not stupid. I personally will probably opt for the 3X as it gets me out of the funk of Classic leveling but still allows me the ability to enjoy each zone without out-leveling it too fast. Honestly leaving Northshire or Valley of Trials as level 9-10 is a bit of overkill IMHO.

13. Hello everyone, can I play to see if I find any bugs?

14. Hope Warmane just keep it x5. It's more than proven along the years that people are sick of doing the same quests over and over again. Plus if you want to play x1 with all the "blizzlike", that I might had that nowadays not even Blizz is "Blizzlike" just looking at their GDKP infested realms, you can always go and play there. Just saying there are plenty of options for x1. Regarding facts for experience rates we can clearly see that along the years there was never a WOTLK server more populated and more thriving than Icecrown, a 7x realm. After many years of it's release it's still brimming with people, and Lordareon the 1x can't even compare in terms of activity.

So yeah, I think Warmane is making the good call here keeping it x5 with the choice for those who want to change their leveling experience.

Keep up the good work lads! And glad most people are here mostly talking about exp rates and PVP/PVE realm, this looks that most people do like the idea of this new realm.

15. It would be cool if there were paladins in the horde in classic, it would be interesting in the same way we have a dungeon finder... the dual spec. It must be difficult to add a paladin to the horde, but it would be a difference that I believe would attract players

First ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... Last