1. No 1x. I am very happy with 5x. The people who have time to check for updates every day and post that they want 1x on the first page are also the same people who have time to level 1x in vanilla. They are the vocal minority who aren't busy with life.

The 1x crowd is the vocal minority. Look at Icecrown - it is by far your most popular server and is 7x. A lot of that success comes from the fact that it is 7x.

2. Please lower x5 rates so ppl can learn thir classes better. Also no need to hurry with placing current bis gear on the market. Hope this server will take all the best from Lordaeron and others

3. are u guys thinking on doing something about the world buffs? make them not dispellable or flat out canceling them from raids like u get into the raid and the world buffs are gone or make them something that u get from a vendor, one that has all or most of the world buffs. im asking this because from my experience wolrd buffs were a big problem in classic wow.

4. I've been waiting for this for a long time, excited to see how it'll turn out.
    As for now, my only questions are the following:

-While the realm is still in Beta, will players be able to use the trade system ( items, gold, coins etc.. ) like on Icecrown?
    -What happens to the Beta characters when the realm is officialy launched in its final form?

Thanks, have a good one!

5. It's the most popular server not because of x7 but simply because you can donate and purchase gear, gold. I'm against those kinds of things but even I have bought some gold from the market instead of farming like a bot for hours. It's simply too convenient. Not to mention you can get geared to up to 5k gs with Furious Gladiator PVP items just by using vote points which are free and that's even more enticing!

6. My only concern atm is the end of each season. what is putting me off from trying these seasonal realms is the fact that at the end, my character will be moved to Icecrown. As a Lordaeron only player, my chars in Icecrown will be dead to me.
    Is there any chance that we will be able to choose to move to lordaeron instead? or is this final and out of question?
    For starters, let me point out that so far what has been said is that we learned from our Frostmourne experience with seasons and how content was released progressively. There's been nothing saying this will be seasonal so far, just that each expansion will have content release in a season model. It isn't the same thing. Could it turn out to be so? Sure, but right now people are just wasting tinfoil. Until more information is released, such as duration of phases and what will happen when the last batch of content is finished, this is all anticipation anxiety.

But, entertaining that line of speculation for a moment, to answer about transfers to Lordaeron, I doubt it would ever be considered. The reasons for it really shouldn't need explanation as they are pretty obvious.

It's the most popular server not because of x7 but simply because you can donate and purchase gear, gold.
    It's really easy to prove you wrong, all it takes is pointing at the amount of players who never donate even once, who therefore can't use Trade or get Coins aside from gifts. It's the most popular server due to it's quality, to how long its been reliably there (and not going anywhere), to its large population and to its rates, all that before the fact people can trade gold for Coins or get certain gear with them.

7. getting lvl on x1 is boring, while on x5 after a month people will want wotlk.

That advertisement that it would be vanilla was to attract more players?
    My interpretation is that it´s advertised as a progress server going from Vanilla to WotLK and not a pure Vanilla server. I would say it´s a big difference between the two of them and my take on it is that Onyxia is an improvement over Frostmourne with a lot of twists. For me it was a big improvement playing on a PvE server with progress as it´s the progression of the raids that is interesting and not running around in the same BGs and world PvP.

For me it´s a bigger question if it´s PvE or PvP rather than x1 or x5 but after having leveled more than a few caracters I´m more interested in the progress in raid rather than leveling. Also it would be nice to not having to run past gankers going to the raids in Vanilla (RDF doesn´t help going to raids). But it´s a question if you want to raid at a specific time or set up the raid and then fight your way to the raid and then start at a random time and most likely not being able to do what you wanted to do.

8. It's the most popular server not because of x7 but simply because you can donate and purchase gear, gold. I'm against those kinds of things but even I have bought some gold from the market instead of farming like a bot for hours. It's simply too convenient. Not to mention you can get geared to up to 5k gs with Furious Gladiator PVP items just by using vote points which are free and that's even more enticing!
    If you look at the time and effort/skill needed to clear the content of different Warmane servers without any donations just doing in-game activity you will find Icecrown to be the least demanding of all and most popular. Frostmourne during T7 Naxx patch is also very easy to clear and is as popular as Icecrown. Lordaeron is harder than these two and less popular than them. Frostmourne from T8 Ulduar patch onwards is the hardest of all and the least popular.

9. Would really dislike if Vanilla leveling will be x5 AND have RDF, Vanilla content will be hollow and a rush too level 60 and end game.

Also gives the impression that we will run through content very fast, intentionally.

If it will also be PVE than i'm skipping this and will look for a WOTLK server instead.

10. Would really dislike if Vanilla leveling will be x5 AND have RDF, Vanilla content will be hollow and a rush too level 60 and end game.

Also gives the impression that we will run through content very fast, intentionally.

If it will also be PVE than i'm skipping this and will look for a WOTLK server instead.
    So let me get it straight, u don't like high rates so that makes u a pve player but u also against pve realm ...

What are exactly ?

also, vanilla will feel boring and empty regardless if it will take u a month to level or a week, if u can't understand that simple thing then u never actually played vanilla and only jumping in with those JOURNEY freaks

11. If it's going to be a full-on PvE realm, then the pvp players would not enjoy the expansion as much.
    I still don't understand this argument. Making it a pvp server alienates a large amount of players. But making it a pve server doesn't alienate the pvp crowd because they can still pvp. Do people not realize you can still flag yourself and pvp? And if your argument is that players won't do that, then what are you saying? That most people don't want to pvp, and therefore it should be a pvp realm? That's an interesting line of logic.

12. I still don't understand this argument. Making it a pvp server alienates a large amount of players. But making it a pve server doesn't alienate the pvp crowd because they can still pvp. Do people not realize you can still flag yourself and pvp? And if your argument is that players won't do that, then what are you saying? That most people don't want to pvp, and therefore it should be a pvp realm? That's an interesting line of logic.
    This is the real answer for everyone wanting a pvp server. Frostmourne last season had the best optional pvp and it stopped griefers completely

13. This is the real answer for everyone wanting a pvp server. Frostmourne last season had the best optional pvp and it stopped griefers completely
    Frostmourne also had WOTLK stuff with all the dungeons / raids / arenas
    World pvp is a feature there not an option, it makes about 30-40% of all pvp experience in vanilla
    RDF was confirmed and is solid, why the heck do u need pve realm anyway ? what are u so affraid off ? a gentle interaction with opposite faction ?

14. Frostmourne also had WOTLK stuff with all the dungeons / raids / arenas
    World pvp is a feature there not an option, it makes about 30-40% of all pvp experience in vanilla
    RDF was confirmed and is solid, why the heck do u need pve realm anyway ? what are u so affraid off ? a gentle interaction with opposite faction ?
    I would ask why a pve server frightens you. What are you afraid of? Proof that players don’t really want to pvp and won’t flag?

Ok, add some kind of perk to flagging for pvp. An exp bonus or something to entice players. Because apparently according to all the pro-pvp server posters, players won’t flag to pvp just to pvp. So then offer some incentive.

15. Incentive eh, if u want to level without player interference you should go, find dead vanila server with 0 online and lvl there, how about that ?

First ... 2735363738394787137 ... Last