1. Will bgs/pvp rank be release at phase 1 (MC, Onyxia, Maraudon)?

2. Hopefully the realm is not only PvE. To satisfy both sides it must be PvP and PvE in my opinion.

3. Will the characters be deleted after the beta end?

4. Imagine giving Blizzard money these days. The company is destroyed.

5. I totally agree with you. These 1x fanboys forget what happened to "Medivh". They were crying for an 1x TBC realm those time also, and it has died so fast.... I guess it was fun for them for 2-3 weeks, then irl happened and they quit. "Outland" lived for 3 years more...

The thing Warmane should "solve" is about spell training and mounts. With 5x xp but 1x gold that going to be painfull.

Dudes cant accept the facts. It is 2023. Ive started playing in 2007. (High school times) Atm i have kids, i have my daily work and life. No time/energy for 1x. Choose 1x if you want to level like that, but dont force ppl, who have irl life to level 1x. - No offense <3.

6. I totally agree with you. These 1x fanboys forget what happened to "Medivh". They were crying for an 1x TBC realm those time also, and it has died so fast.... I guess it was fun for them for 2-3 weeks, then irl happened and they quit. "Outland" lived for 3 years more...

The thing Warmane should "solve" is about spell training and mounts. With 5x xp but 1x gold that going to be painfull.

Dudes cant accept the facts. It is 2023. Ive started playing in 2007. (High school times) Atm i have kids, i have my daily work and life. No time/energy for 1x. Choose 1x if you want to level like that, but dont force ppl, who have irl life to level 1x. - No offense <3.
    That's a terribly overused excuse against x1, I also have obligations such as work. I much prefer x1 for the first portion of the season ranging from weeks-months depending on lenght before going into tbc. Heck, just wait with it until TBC is out entirely when Blood Elves and Space Goats need to catch up.
    Only lazy people who wants everything on a silver platter want boosted exp rates.

With that said, my 2 most important questions are if the realm will be PvE (please make it pve) or PvP and shop only allowing items from previous raid tier, lets say Naxxramas is out and with that the shop should only have items from AQ40 in it at most, to preserve some sort of integrity.

7. Amazing! Gj wamane!

ALL sounds exceptional good on the new realm,im waiting to play classic and experience for first time the very first wow expansion but i will definitely not play on a full pve server, hope this is not gonna be the case on the new realm, ty for all the hard work not just in this new realm but also in all the rest, amazing server.

8. For me x5 is too much. I hope everyone else enjoys the server tho.

9. No alts where? Have you tried lordaeron? bunch of people with more than 3 characters, real players who work on their characters, boring? lordaeron is amazing not boring at all, good pvp world, amazing pve and most important you need real skills to do raids on this realm. I think you are speaking from ignorance.

10. Greetings developers of Warmane, Thank's so much for your efforts bringing us this new exciting Progressive Server.
    Here's my thoughs for xp rates issue. x5 it's totally weird for Vanilla, imagine starting playing, and then, 1 or 2 days after release there's some 60's around. It breakes a lot of the "new server feeling", you know what I mean?

Here's one nice time scaling rate:
    Release the game at x1 rate, let players feel the old vanilla experience, do quests and party together thought the World.

After the end of the first Month, up the rates to x2

And finally, in the end of the second month, up one last time to x3
    Keep x3 until the end of Vanilla
    Amazing idea i loved it

11. I feel kinda disappointed too, progressional at such high rates really cuts out on a lot of content.

12. That's a terribly overused excuse against x1, I also have obligations such as work. I much prefer x1 for the first portion of the season ranging from weeks-months depending on lenght before going into tbc. Heck, just wait with it until TBC is out entirely when Blood Elves and Space Goats need to catch up.
    Only lazy people who wants everything on a silver platter want boosted exp rates.

With that said, my 2 most important questions are if the realm will be PvE (please make it pve) or PvP and shop only allowing items from previous raid tier, lets say Naxxramas is out and with that the shop should only have items from AQ40 in it at most, to preserve some sort of integrity.
    It's not really an excuse, the user is just stating the fact that *most* adults don't have the time to play vanilla on 1x rates in 2023. It should be save to assume that most people in the playerbase of this *20 year old game* are adults with jobs, that means more people can enjoy it with variable exp rates that fit their real life, it's not about laziness, more about priorities.
    I've never played vanilla as an adult, but I'm sure as hell not grinding for months at a time. So for me personally 1x rates are simply not an option.

13. Well, thank you guys so much for this awesome info!!! :) :) X5 xp is perfect, who wna play x1 or x2 they can just use the command.
    Also, how much Beta usually lasts? 3-6 months? Cheers!!!!

14. That's a terribly overused excuse against x1, I also have obligations such as work. I much prefer x1 for the first portion of the season ranging from weeks-months depending on lenght before going into tbc. Heck, just wait with it until TBC is out entirely when Blood Elves and Space Goats need to catch up.

Since we will have RDF there is no point in making it a PVE server since everyone interested in PVE will level and gear up using RDF. For example, anyone who is not interested in getting ganked all day in STV will do SM and get all the XP and gear to skip, what is objectively, the most popular PVP zone in a few hours which already puts the PVP players at a disadvantage. Now if you make it a PVE server on top of that, then why would anyone interested in world PVP (a huge part of vanilla) even bother. I see people advocating for 1x XP talking about the journey being integral part of vanilla experience, but they also don't want to get ganked by enemy faction while doing so. If you take into consideration what happened to previous 1x servers that where here on Warmane, you will quickly learn that is not what majority is interested in. Warmane team has empirical evidence on what their community is interested in, and that is why they presented the new realm with 5x from start. You talk about overused excuse against 1x and in the next paragraph say "(please make it pve)". Thats sounds like you don't like anything announced in this new realm. And previous Medivh TBC server, ill remind you, didn't live to see phase two, because after 2 months it had around 400 players on it (including bots), while Outland that was 5 or 7x was capping like ICC.

First ... 1220212223243272122 ... Last